New microtransactions added!

"This giant, red weta has been twisted by nightmare and constantly bleeds."

You have to read it with an "evil" voice like a mad scientist.

Nice new Micros, but nothing for me though.
Hope some melee animations come soon. (Or better the new melee skill with alternate animation)
Just wanted to point out that deploying several patches during one week and deploying as soon as some feature/change/bugfix is ready is really good and I'm sure is welcomed by the community as it loves new features and changes and makes it feel there's work going on by the devs. The spiders are simply amazing. Though I find stars too big and it won't do any good in big groups where the screen becomes a madness. And the pet's blood is too transparent. These are only my opinions, keep up the good work!
The EK effect is pretty nice. Along with the firestorm effect are only the real cosmetic MT that make me want to buy them (for now at least), also the price tag is within reasonable boundaries (for me at least). Spark spider ain't bad either.

If I build an EK character I think I will buy it, looks pretty nice.

Good job!
like the spider effect but i'm not sure about the knife's bright halo as it's too bright for my taste and comes out too artificial in the video. it doesn't really integrate with the background.
i liked the new and stronger ek animation from perpetus although i watched it only twice in succession before ...

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
I hate you, seriously...

I just started what was going to be a totem ice spear character and you release these AMAZING spiders...

Going to have to go spork now, damnit!

;)
They updates are coming frequently and fast!
So stop bitching.

I bought the razors :D
Going to do my EK build again after i deleted it yesterday xD
Playing since 0.9.2g
Cool effects! I like the skill effects the most, not much of a Pet lover
Bought EK and Spark effects, very nice looking.

On another note, weapon effects on staves only have glow for the top half of the staff.

Keep it up art team!
And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.
Spark is awesome!!

Many thanks.

Love the spark spiders bought them for my one week race spark shadow! .. would be fantastic to see some meele skills with alternate affects, but you're probably already working on that ;)

love the pet skin too, but ill never abandon my loved gold kiwi :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info