[3.0] The Immortal Gladiator - Super Tanky Bulid For All Content, Updated with Uber Atziri Video

where are the videos homie
How u got always Vaal Grace. u only got 46% spell dodge. and 0% dodge attack.
both block max 75.

Ur build good, but not budget. ty for share.
I've very interested to see more details and some videos! So far, well written build.

Any chance for a leveling section that outlines skill tree at various breakpoints, along with some good leveling gear and gem setups? (I can guess the obvious, like cleave --> sunder --> bf, etc)
Last edited by Xyrm on Oct 5, 2017, 2:25:14 PM
Seems like it'd be a pain to get those colors on the armorpiece. Vorici "calculator" estimates a 2% chance per 120 chromatic orbs.

add a video, without a video with a shader and others this build does not inspire confidence much you have to see that it works thanks!
Finally learned how to record videos and updated with the first one, T15 Beachhead. Ran a few of them today since I wanted another passive point to play with, and just so happens that the run I record on is the one where a volatile manages to hit me /facepalm. I've stopped dodging them with this char since he pretty much never gets hit. I plan to update with more videos this weekend when I'll finally have more time, looking to do some Guardians and Shaper, and maybe Uber, as well as some maps with tough mods, time permitting.

Thanks for all the feedback! I'll try to flesh out the guide a bit more when I can.
Last edited by Linxios on Oct 6, 2017, 8:11:16 AM
offcolouring perfectform is such a pain OMG. Could I instead using belly of the beast in this build? And using enlighten triple aura skill.
"
masonzeng wrote:
offcolouring perfectform is such a pain OMG. Could I instead using belly of the beast in this build? And using enlighten triple aura skill.

I do this and haven't had any issues. You do lose some armor and spell dodge, but gain more HP.
"
masonzeng wrote:

Unfortunately I would say The Perfect Form and The Surrender are the two completely irreplaceable items in this build. The free Arctic Armor is just a bonus, it's the unique Phase Acrobatics (30% spell dodge is HUGE when it's on top of 75% spell block) and the cold resist scaling mods that really shine.

I've included a section in the guide on coloring the Perfect Form. It is expected to take a lot of chromatic orbs to color it even with Vorici bench (average expected cost of 4,656 chromes), but if your Perfect Form is still unlinked you can try the vorici socketing method to color it (see guide with linked video on how this is done) with an expected cost of roughly 1000-1500 jeweler orbs. Finally, the build can also be done with 3R 2G 1B in the Perfect Form with just a slight loss in damage. The blade flurry links then become BF-melee phys-ruthless-faster attacks-concentrated effect/increased AoE-damage on full life. Maim is used in the AW setup instead of ruthless. According to the vorici calculator this coloring is expected to cost just over 500 chromatic orbs on average.
Build has been super fun, very tanky. Was pretty lucky and able to pick up BF enchant on helm
Last edited by OverTheWideRollingEarth on Oct 7, 2017, 12:11:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info