Xbox One 3.0.2 Patch Notes

Xbox version pays for itself now. I have seen well over 30 people with kitava supporter alone, three of my friends have beast supporter and are waiting on upgrading packs to be available, and I myself have spent more on the xbox version than I did on the pc version. Bought the Beast supporter AND harbinger supporter.
'It is good to contact a moderator if you feel someone is being a twat' Charan, Forum Moderator

Sometimes, we have to cross a ditch.
Sometimes, we have to cross an ocean.-Rhys, GGG
Fixes for Shaper issues are good.
Though I've defeated several times, always waited 1 minute before entering battle area for invisible attacks.
But where is the changing gateway?
I want to play in JP Gateway...
PC player are like cryin over stuff xbox get.. this are mostly fix and tweak that are perfectly working in PC.. Its not like we are not paying.. jeebus

this is like the second patch xbox gets from 3.0 and PC got like 10 patch/hotfix.
"I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming in terror like his passengers."
Last edited by jinda002 on Oct 5, 2017, 6:54:57 AM
why preview of patch notes for xbone but nothing for pc... :/
@ggg: am i wrong thinking that fixes should target the xbox client only because the server code base should be the same as for the pc client?

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
great news on the patch but need search filters on trade board! please!
@ Jeff_GGG , thank you for the preview, yet I don't see a Trade Board added to Hideout or any Social Features (Global Chat, Partying up, Game Feature) added. We have been asking for these since Launch Day, as the game currently feels like Single Player with Trading. I feel like you guys need to focus more on the Xbox One Version of the game and get it caught up, these weeks between patches feel very slow. I love PoE, but currently I'm bored with the game due to lack of Social Atmosphere, I was going to buy a few supporter packs, but there's no use now since I'm bored, please fix these issues so I can start playing again. Thank you.
Any numbers available for console paying players yet?
Thank God for the fixes! I dc so much that it was really ruining the game. Thanks guys! Keep up the great work and I am glad you guys made it to many platforms.
"God does not conform to your imagination"
- Me
"Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
- The Lord (John 14:6)
Do we have a rough idea on the patch day now that these notes have been released?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info