Xbox One 3.0.2 Patch Notes

"
Hey_Jacob wrote:
Do we have a rough idea on the patch day now that these notes have been released?

We will be releasing the patch at 3:00pm PDT, 11:00am NZ this morning :)
Can we get some kind of warning before these patches start disconnecting everyone, was in the middle of running one of my higher maps I had available :/
"
Zeros294 wrote:
Can we get some kind of warning before these patches start disconnecting everyone, was in the middle of running one of my higher maps I had available :/

The patch hasn't been released yet. The MOTD is updated on the login screen. We will also be running a global message countdown which starts 1 hour before the restart.
Since about 40 minutes ago I've been having nonstop lag and disconnects and nothing is wrong with my internet connection. Only thing I can think of is something is going on with the servers. Having that message on the login screen doesn't help either if you never see it.
Last edited by Zeros294 on Oct 5, 2017, 4:42:46 PM
No problem here at all..

P.S. Hope so you added tradeboard to hideout :D
One of the reasons for the slow patching on XB1 is not GGG's fault, its the MS team that has to cert every patch, so it doesnt screw up the XB :)

When that is said, there's a few things I would Love to see in the game within the next few patches.

1) An auto login for XB users on the forum, just like steam users got.

2) A tradeboard in either priv-hideout, or when guilds get implanted in a guild-hideout, would save alot of loading times.

3) Better ways to Search the marked, with like rarerity and maybe 1 specific stat *life\energy\resist* etc.

4) Fix, so if you are looking at offers, it wont switch you to another offer that pops up while you're checking, you might in 1sec sell the wrong item.

5) The option to turn other users skill/spell effects off, since thats a massive FPS drop, we do not have the option to run as high specs as PC.

6) SoulChamber or something equal (req Catarina Lv7) where Summoners have the option to "save" 1-3 copies of a spectre for easy resummon... nothing more annying then doing a map, getting dashboarded and losing your spectres, cause you cant really go hunting for them midmap sometimes multiple times with crashes :/

7) a workaround that will show the physdmg on summons (zombie\specs\srs\golems).

IGN's :
Default: SnigendeKegle, SnigendeStQvle, SnigendeTQffel, SnigendeSkovl, Camoswush
Last edited by CamoDog on Oct 5, 2017, 5:47:41 PM
Can leap slam be fixed to where we can actually aim it? Instead of just mashing a button and praying you go where you need.
Anyone else's game client not updating? Servers restarted for patch, however no update available to install.. Seems like maybe MS missed the memo??
"
BigDeucci wrote:
Anyone else's game client not updating? Servers restarted for patch, however no update available to install.. Seems like maybe MS missed the memo??

Are you in your "My Games & Apps" section? If it hasn't showed up, please try rebooting your console.

I dont want to hear anyone on pc complaining about xbox, you have allot of stuff we dont have access to that works with pc such as poe trade, skill prep, hovering over items allowing you to see its max possible stats and value, you can chat, we cant even speak or see the names of the players running around the game to even try and chat to them on xbox, not to mention you have weapon switch options amoung many other things,.... Now I know its new on the xbox but coming from a vet on pc to playing xbox due to my hands I deal with the knowledge of all Im missing and cant sit back and watch pc players talking as if they need love right now. Xbox needs allot of work and add-on's til it will be even close to being as good as the pc verstion. Just saying...............cheers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info