Xbox One 3.0.2 Patch Notes

"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
"
BigDeucci wrote:
Anyone else's game client not updating? Servers restarted for patch, however no update available to install.. Seems like maybe MS missed the memo??

Are you in your "My Games & Apps" section? If it hasn't showed up, please try rebooting your console.

Yeah thanx, probably should've tried that lol. Updating now
Still no auto buyout or filters on trade board. GTFO.
Since 3.0.2 my game will not get past the GGG logo animation, kicked to dash within a second of it playing... Please help.
"
TrueJim wrote:
Since 3.0.2 my game will not get past the GGG logo animation, kicked to dash within a second of it playing... Please help.

Have you downloaded the update from the "My Games & Apps" section?

If the update doesn't appear there after a minute or two, please try restarting your console. If you have downloaded the update, have you tried rebooting?

Last edited by Jeff_GGG on Oct 5, 2017, 6:33:03 PM
I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want. That's all I hear.

Thank You GGG for all the fixes, sorry you have to deal with such an ungrateful community.
Silly question, but are fishing rods tradeable on Xbox? Do they have their own category? I don't believe they r represented on the trade board.
I would like to start this post of thanking you guys for all the hard work to bring this game to the XB1. I have been having a ton of fun.

But can we get a performance mode, That turn all spells details and the extra fluff off. Because the XB1 really cant handle all that this game can throw at it the way you guys have it set up.

Spent about £40 so far on this game. I won't be spending anymore unless a chat system is in place. Even though the game is great it lacks the social aspect. Not only does this make it feel rather dull and lonesome. There's. not even anybody really able to aid, advise or assist.........nothing! It feels at the moment like a single player. Well as for me lvl 72 witch not managed to join a single group yet -( So come on DE team give us trade/party/global chat . Console players can play and type at the same time too.
"
Jeff_GGG: Have you downloaded the update from the "My Games & Apps" section?

If the update doesn't appear there after a minute or two, please try restarting your console. If you have downloaded the update, have you tried rebooting?

I did receive the update via the "My games/Apps", also have rebooted as soon as the game crashed, please advise.
"
TrueJim wrote:
"
Jeff_GGG: Have you downloaded the update from the "My Games & Apps" section?

I did receive the update via the "My games/Apps", also have rebooted as soon as the game crashed, please advise.

Update not work for me too..
Play on X1X

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info