[DECEASED] Leech-based RF+Obliteration Slayer <ExtremelyCheap> All Content and HC viable.

Hi there,

actualy playin an cyclone slayer but thinking about to swap later on.

How facetanky/mistake forgiving is this build compared to an RF-jugg with 2x kaoms ring and kaoms heart?
Played a rf jugg with 3.2 and it was a blast in terms of being able to tank everything on t10-t12 maps.
"
Madsick wrote:
Don't know if anyone mentioned yet but the new veiled mod "x% increased damage while leeching" that can be crafted on gloves and amulets makes the gearing up of this build considerably easier since you can equip rares in both slots now.
Holy shit, up to 43%! That looks so good. Corruptions aside, this is straight better, that using blue.
Vaal Pact is dead, long live Vaal Pact!
Rf and Obliterate, 2 of my favourite builds. Is there a POB pastebin link for RF and Obliterate build?
"
Kilmaurs wrote:
Rf and Obliterate, 2 of my favourite builds. Is there a POB pastebin link for RF and Obliterate build?
If you want RF playstyle + obliterate, search for LL RF occultist. Here, RF is used mainly as a dps booster. Main skill is BV.
Last edited by Kek_is_love on Dec 21, 2018, 6:20:30 AM
"
Enterich wrote:
Hi there,

actualy playin an cyclone slayer but thinking about to swap later on.

How facetanky/mistake forgiving is this build compared to an RF-jugg with 2x kaoms ring and kaoms heart?
Played a rf jugg with 3.2 and it was a blast in terms of being able to tank everything on t10-t12 maps.
This build is tanky in a different way. It recovers over 3k life/s(on top of outregening RF), so, while not being as immortal as juggernaut, it still can survive almost every non-one shot mechanic in the game. Can face tank almost any boss, except things meant to one-shot.
How does this build do vs the syndicate in red maps?
"
Kek_is_love wrote:
snip

Which build variation should I play if I want to further this build? I would like to go all the way with this build, maybe even do Uber Elder.
"
lightcaster08 wrote:

Which build variation should I play if I want to further this build? I would like to go all the way with this build, maybe even do Uber Elder.

I'd say brutality, since it has less unique flasks, so more space for freeze immunity. For uberelder i suggest dropping 1 dagger for shield though, because cyclone with not much movespeed is a bad choice on that fight.(I farmed all the content except for uberatziri and uberelder on a budget EO version though)
Last edited by Kek_is_love on Dec 22, 2018, 5:00:32 AM
Hey, I'm running the brutality version (3rd pob in the OP) and I'm having an issue with not enough keybinds. I have to cast BV, RF, vaal RF, banner, phase run, blood rage, orb of storms, flame dash. Not enough room in the UI to assign everything to a keybind. It's also very hard to remember to cast everything, especially orb of storms, doesn't seem very lazy to me :)

My character is public, thanks for the advice
"
LadyLoriana wrote:
Hey, I'm running the brutality version (3rd pob in the OP) and I'm having an issue with not enough keybinds. I have to cast BV, RF, vaal RF, banner, phase run, blood rage, orb of storms, flame dash. Not enough room in the UI to assign everything to a keybind. It's also very hard to remember to cast everything, especially orb of storms, doesn't seem very lazy to me :)

My character is public, thanks for the advice
weapon sets have separate keybinds. You don't need to have RF on your boss set and you don't need vaal rf on your clearing set. Orb of storms is boss only. Blood rage is clear only(must be in wand, so it goes away on pressing x), Flame dash is clear only.
Clearing: move-only phase run flame dash
BV VaalBV RF blood rage golemifyouhaveit
Bossing: move-only golem cyclone(or shield charge if you use shield)
BV VaalBV VaalRF OoS Banner.
It is lazy playstyle, you don't actually have to cast a lot, just spam BV and phase run on the way. On boss just pop VBV and put orb of storms, non-guardian bosses will be dead from that already.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info