[DECEASED] Leech-based RF+Obliteration Slayer <ExtremelyCheap> All Content and HC viable.

"
lucksickle wrote:
"
MrOger wrote:
i have a feeling that Carnage Heart gives more survivability through faster leech rate and as plus even more damage

Ohhh, lol. Nah, blue amulet is better, you lose 10% inc damage but gain a lot more survivability. Faster leech rate is pointless since we're aways leeching at our cap (29% or 58% of max life per second depending on vaal pact or not). All that the "50% increased Life Leeched per second" does is make it so you need less leech stacks to hit your cap.
Spoiler
-2% of max life per second is the cap of leech per instance, 4% if vaal pact
-15 stacks are needed to hit 29%, same for vaal pact to hit 58%
-50% increased leech rate applies per stack, it doesn't decrease the duration of a leech stack in order to hit the new cap but rather multiplies the total amount healed while still being limited by the Max leech cap.
-2% becomes 3%, 4% becomes 6%.
-10 stacks are needed for 29%, same for 58% vaal pact

Ye, i got why i thought it gives more surv - i got it vaaled with lvl23 PoF
"
Fire309 wrote:
Sorry for the amount of posts, but I think I've finally found the best setup. BV is pretty clunky, and DP is too dangerous, so I decided to go with incinerate. It still gives u the overkill leech because of the big wave on release, and dps is only slightly worse than BV. You get around 200 more life and the use of arctic armour.

Immolate works really well because RF burns enemies, and paired with the buffed combustion you get pretty similar dps to BV. Also, no dex requirement.

Auras: herald of ash, warlord, AA
incinerate - conc - ele focus - cont destruction - immolate - combustion

doryanis and saffells in weapon swap, with scorching ray totem and lightning golem. HoA gives you better clear.

Also, new incinerate looks dope af especially with blue mtx.

https://pastebin.com/923zzGzQ

Hey so I'm trying out your setup and it seems pretty good so far. I was just wondering, what is the point of running cont destruction with EO? Also, is there any way to reliably proc EO or do I just have to hope to RNJesus that I get it to proc?
This is OP pastebin. Ill checked his profile and export char. https://pastebin.com/8LG02a8M
Harvest (Жатва) - лучшее, что когда-либо случалось с ПОЕ. F*ck 3.14!
Only thing that i say, Dont Try This Build on Temporary Legues :)
Played this build for Incursion.

Got to level 93 and 37/40. Killed all Guardians, not Shaper though (sold sets) farmed T-15+ primarily and solo'd 86 temples with ease.

Made a couple changes to the build.

My tree is almost identical; however, I needed more resistance so I picked up a couple close nodes.

GEMS ADDED: Decided to put arcane surge on self cast immortal call for 25+ sec duration. CWDT Phase run for free movespeed bursts. Also put rally cry in there for another massive global damage boost on demand.

GEAR ADDED: Body Armor "Cospri's Will" Allows this build to run every map mod except for "No Leech" as well as allowing for a "Curse on hit" glove vaal implict. The Poison damage scales with all of the same stuff as DP and RF Hidden potential. Also took advantage of multiple "Guatelitzi's" Magic items for that sweet max life + Matatl's boots (Temple OP)

Character: Soupkitchenhobo

Gear
Spoiler

Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/6QN0zuXw

Thanks for the build, was a lot of fun.
Last edited by Gryphyn on Aug 13, 2018, 4:11:57 PM
Haven't had a chance to play this build yet, planning on playing it in Delve league, which variant has the best single-target damage in the end-game/what major upgrades could I do for more single target? Vaal RF is one thing I noticed wasn't talked about, would it be worth running for bosses?

I imagine slayer would be #1 choice for bossing/single target damage due to the cull, so Regen Slayer is #1?

Also what about a Loreweave as a chest piece? 80% fire res would be pretty good
Last edited by Reaven1911 on Aug 24, 2018, 1:14:35 PM
"
Fire309 wrote:
Sorry for the amount of posts, but I think I've finally found the best setup. BV is pretty clunky, and DP is too dangerous, so I decided to go with incinerate. It still gives u the overkill leech because of the big wave on release, and dps is only slightly worse than BV. You get around 200 more life and the use of arctic armour.

Immolate works really well because RF burns enemies, and paired with the buffed combustion you get pretty similar dps to BV. Also, no dex requirement.

Auras: herald of ash, warlord, AA
incinerate - conc - ele focus - cont destruction - immolate - combustion

doryanis and saffells in weapon swap, with scorching ray totem and lightning golem. HoA gives you better clear.

Also, new incinerate looks dope af especially with blue mtx.

https://pastebin.com/923zzGzQ

Hi, why do you use combustion paired with elemental focus? Elemental focus disables ability to ignite, so you loose that sweet -res from combustion.
I tried the build last week in IncFlash just to get 75 and to see how the build works.

I did not bother doing Uber lab on test char but even without it trash clearing was very pleasant. Bossing in the other hand was very painful. With RF my leech did not offset boss damage (and RF degenerate, 23 PoF and RotP) and without the fights took forever as I had only 5L torso. I guess even twice as fast the bossing would be pretty awful.

Rerolling magic items took surprisingly much money, even using masters to fix second affix, so not sure how this would have worked out without currency stash that already had stuff in it.

Anyway going to go for something else as Delve starter but definitely interesting build.

This using the life regen variant; I think VP one would have been better perhaps.
Last edited by Damezumari on Aug 26, 2018, 3:18:52 AM
Gonna play another variation of this build in Delve. Full ele BV this time. Theorycrafted 1.5 mil
shaper dps(without 10 sec duration VRF up) and 7k life on lvl 93 in PoB on mediocre to low budget. https://pastebin.com/FrMKRehZ for anyone curious.
Vaal Pact is dead, long live Vaal Pact!
"
Kek_is_love wrote:
Gonna play another variation of this build in Delve. Full ele BV this time. Theorycrafted 1.5 mil
shaper dps(without 10 sec duration VRF up) and 7k life on lvl 93 in PoB on mediocre to low budget. https://pastebin.com/FrMKRehZ for anyone curious.

Awesome single target, how will you clear? RF doesn't have any dot damage, will you just spam BV and run through maps with it? Will you have enough cast speed etc to keep the stacks up comfortably without stopping between every mob etc.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info