[DECEASED] Leech-based RF+Obliteration Slayer <ExtremelyCheap> All Content and HC viable.

Thanks for the work on this build.

I had a question though. Maybe I'm just not seeing it in plain sight. but what is the final tree for the Life Regen Slayer?

I see the up to 56 generic melee tree and I see the starting off at 56 tree but I don't see the finished build tree.

I looked at your character and it only goes to 76 (iirc)

Also, in all your videos, you seem to be using Ashcaller, not Obliteration.. or are those skins?

-cheers
Can you show me you last complete tree? im bad reading english and i dont undertood all complete tree way. Tyvm
This is my favourite build for league start now. Thank you for sharing it :D
Good afternoon!

This is my first league and the first build of yours .-)
As you acquire things and grow the level, the build more and more like me. Thanks for the work you've done!
Will there be a bunch of righteous fire - Fire Penetration in the helmet?
It works from hits, but we do have hits from Obliteration.
Last edited by Mirinoy on May 11, 2018, 7:55:13 AM
Read about the fire penetration. This question is removed. In general, it is not entirely clear to me whether the situation with dying on the t-10 is normal at the character level. 87

My gear is certainly not top, the same gloves can and should be changed, but I'm still confused by the battles with solo goals. Sometimes they turn into too much running around. And sometimes in dying. Again, of course, I could not buy 6L for the Dark Pact.

At the same time, I'm afraid to think about fighting bosses on t11-t16, hoping that by typing 3-5 more points, everything will be resolved by itself.

Moreover, death is also possible on t7-t10. In this case, I have it seems to be the most armored and tenacious character with drooping resist. In general, it is controversial until everything is very unambiguous.

There was one unopened zone to go and try to kill the Isaro. The big question is how simple this fight will be. There will be a 20% culing and will be simpler.
Last edited by Mirinoy on May 16, 2018, 5:27:54 AM
Sorry, I've been away from this forum post for a bit now. I sort of stopped playing Bestiary at some point cause I got bored. Then I played Flashback for a bit. I'm considering revisiting this build for 3.3, hopefully using reworked bladevortex with it. The Dark Pact damage nerf on selfcast may have been harder than I thought, so I'll pay attention to that as well. I heard people struggled with elder guardians and elder himself, so I'll see how I do with that. Good luck guys!

(answers to previous questions)
"
MuyCanalla wrote:

Hidden Potential
"
brunowa wrote:

You're limited to maximum of 1.
"
DTD_Hiro wrote:

The Ashcaller is just a skin, Life Regen Tree:

"

"
Mirinoy wrote:

Don't know what to say man, as long as you upgrade your gear you should be fine.
Hey lucky, you think leveling with the new BV instead of Sunder would be good? (I hate leveling with Sunder so much despite how strong it is)

If so, could you add some tips since I've never done it
Last edited by traceFFFF on May 30, 2018, 9:58:57 AM
bump for 3.3
"
traceFFFF wrote:
Hey lucky, you think leveling with the new BV instead of Sunder would be good? (I hate leveling with Sunder so much despite how strong it is)

Probably not worth starting out with spells since you can't scale them early on as duelist unless you get a hidden potential super early on, and the whole point to starting with this build as sunder is to save up for the hidden potential. I too am tired of playing sunder for starters, but it's clearly the best way to get through the main storyline. You can maybe try out rain of arrows, infernal blow, or power siphon if you don't mind leveling up in a possibly sub optimal way and just want a slightly different leveling experience(which is what I generally do), but I can't guarantee how well it'll pan out. I almost want to include charged dash in that list but I'm extremely skeptical about it.
"
iSeaStars wrote:
bump for 3.3

I'd keep the build guide the same atm. I'll update it accordingly once I test different main skill setups.
Last edited by lucksickle on May 31, 2018, 8:19:59 PM
Is it possible to make a Blade Vortex version of this build? It would be fun :)
Last edited by Cihondar on Jun 7, 2018, 4:03:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info