[DECEASED] Leech-based RF+Obliteration Slayer <ExtremelyCheap> All Content and HC viable.

"
gickul wrote:

Hi, I'm afraid I haven't tried elder guardians/elder on this build since I'm playing a different one atm. If elder guardians are anything like shaper guardians then with good gear and at around level 90~95, you will be able to handle guardians easily. Shaper is doable, but not easy at all, I imagine the same to be true for elder. The build isn't optimized for bossing, but I think the regen variant may be the best at it since it can get away with running RF during boss fights. That said, the single target damage (of any variation) isn't amazing (less so without RF). I can't give you any tips but perhaps Kek can fill you in since you seem to be using his variation.

"
T3h_Phish wrote:

I just ran numbers on PoB, you'd want the Vortex Damage enchant. Also, you should be able to use RF during most boss fights if you're doing the regen variant, best of luck!
Thanks for the reply .
So the elder guardians and elder fight are a bit sketchy for vp variant because when u enter the boss arena you change zone( loading screen) so the leech stacka go bye bye .I tried using the jar + challice, it seems better , but still can't pop up many leech stacks in elder/guardians fights.can't use vaal breach either cause of changing zones , sketchy stuff :))
@lucksickle Amazing build, everything is well balanced it's a pleasure to play it, i can't understand how some people here say that it's expensive they have no idea what expensive mean in PoE.
This build litteraly cost 1 chaos for hidden potential and 2 alch for 2Xobliteration, everything else can be self-droped/crafted or can be buy for cheap on poe.trade (excepted first week of league).

Definitively my new starter build for future leagues.
This build looks really good (never thought you could do that much with blue gear)

It also seems extremly cheap, expect the jewels and the 6l

But i have some trouble to understand the weapon choice. Maybe i cant read it proberly since im not a native english speaker.

But as it seems you run 2 blue wards for mapping and 1 ward + shield for bosses?
Does the explosion from the Obliterion also takes effect even when in the second weapon slot?
No it's the opposite, obliteration are good for maping because explosions clear the screen, it's not usefull on boss without adds, that's why you can play dual blue wand for max spell damage(+damage from jewel with blue item), you can play with wand + phoenix to reduce fire damage from RF, it's better to keep RF during boss because that boost your spell damage too + wither on totem to increase chaos damage from dark pact.
Last edited by RoCKeTs on Dec 28, 2017, 1:22:44 PM
This is probably a dumb question, but is there any way to know which mods will be replaced when using an essence of horror? Ended up having a solid helm with high life and res rolls, but bricked it with the essence removing pretty much only the good mods lol. Pretty new to all of this, so any advice would be helpful!
"
Dyslxeia wrote:

Essences just reroll the item the same way a Chaos would. The only difference is that it guarantees to give it the ONE mod that essence states.
Man, I had a great idea for this league of making a 'chaos autobomber' with Death's Oath and Abberath's Hooves that applies Decay and then using Profane bloom + obliteration to pop packs. It really works beautifully and I was satisfied with my build, that is until I saw this. This plays EXACTLY like my build except it is so much better and tankier.

It's a feelsbadman but also nice to know how it's supposed to be done. I would've never thought of this myself.
Hi there!

I've read all the pages of this thread and still didn't actually started to play. I have level 90 slayer that I want to play with. This seems to be really nice build, but I don't know what's the best possible variation and single-target choice for doing T10-15 maps (prolly with bosses). I have about 300c to spend on it. Thank you in advance for suggestions guys!
Last edited by Rackham_ on Jan 2, 2018, 12:40:18 PM
@lucksickle, I see on your character "KrippsRedShirt" that you have a stygian vise belt with a magic jewel, do you know if that jewel work with "Hidden potential" ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info