[DECEASED] Leech-based RF+Obliteration Slayer <ExtremelyCheap> All Content and HC viable.

Hello, since i never played RF, got a question.How can i kill bosses when theres no mobs around , soo no leech....DP is using my life, 64lvl, 3.5k hp, did 2 labs (both goes to leech ).
"
Rafix123 wrote:
Hello, since i never played RF, got a question.How can i kill bosses when theres no mobs around , soo no leech....DP is using my life, 64lvl, 3.5k hp, did 2 labs (both goes to leech ).

Slayer ascendancy gives you Endless Hunger node which gives you "Life leech effects are not removed at full life", which means that you have ability to leech more than you need, so if you kill a lot of mobs during the map without dying just before the boss, you have a lot of life that you will leech while fighting with boss. I'm not best at explaining, but hopefully it helped.
"
Rackham_ wrote:
I don't even need weapon swap for t10-11 bosses (although I'm working on 2 imbued wands for swap).

I farm t12-15 with obliteration, did all twinned boss, 8 mods, run enfeeble, temporal chain, vulnerability, hexproof, -60% regen, chaos/elem res, -12% max res i never had to swap weapons, i'm playing this build in the full lazy way, even blood rage is on cast when damage taken because i don't want to have to cast it myself :D I started to craft wands at the begining then finnaly i've never found the need to switch. I have ~650k dps on shaper/guardians with RF + DP + Wither i'll probably use a vinktar for hard boss instead of quicksilver to boost my DPS to ~820k.

This build is truly awesome, so far i've just failed on uber atziri (trio) and vaal temple (trio again).
It's perfect to farm uber lab, i'm still playing regen but i will probably test VP soon.

I'm planning to do all challenge with it.
Last edited by RoCKeTs on Jan 13, 2018, 10:05:59 PM
Edit : Double post
Last edited by RoCKeTs on Jan 13, 2018, 9:51:08 PM
Please help! created slayer char in habinger (it worked) but now i play in SD,i cant supstain full life with rf, Why?
thanhk you so much

char name TwoMoreToEndLeague
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/BETTERPC
"
RoCKeTs wrote:
"
Rackham_ wrote:
I don't even need weapon swap for t10-11 bosses (although I'm working on 2 imbued wands for swap).

I farm t12-15 with obliteration, did all twinned boss, 8 mods, run enfeeble, temporal chain, vulnerability, hexproof, -60% regen, chaos/elem res, -12% max res i never had to swap weapons, i'm playing this build in the full lazy way, even blood rage is on cast when damage taken because i don't want to have to cast it myself :D I started to craft wands at the begining then finnaly i've never found the need to switch. I have ~650k dps on shaper/guardians with RF + DP + Wither i'll probably use a vinktar for hard boss instead of quicksilver to boost my DPS to ~820k.

This build is truly awesome, so far i've just failed on uber atziri (trio) and vaal temple (trio again).
It's perfect to farm uber lab, i'm still playing regen but i will probably test VP soon.

I'm planning to do all challenge with it.

So you are following regen variant? I'm probably going to try it too, atm doing Vaal Pact and it feels absolutely great, I'll copy your char to path of building to check few things :D

As I've said, TarkeCat is doing this build right now, he did 2 updates on it already, I must try Phase Run with this build and SR the way he thought about, it should work.
I love phasing with RF that's why i have at least one jewel who give phasing on kill, but i have no socket for phase run.

I personaly hate SR and i don't get why everyone here talk about SR with this build, it just totaly destroy the fun and the speedfarm aspect of this build.

If you have questions about some choices i did who don't exactly follow the guide feel free to ask.

I've checked TarkeCat build, i don't get what he's trying to do but his gear and general optimisation looks awful.

Here is my build on PoB with 25% damage edited on blue items :
https://pastebin.com/K7aL62CJ

5 Minutes run T15 Shaped Belfry with 41% Life and random sextant :
Last edited by RoCKeTs on Jan 14, 2018, 7:12:32 PM
"
RoCKeTs wrote:
I love phasing with RF that's why i have at least one jewel who give phasing on kill, but i have no socket for phase run.

I personaly hate SR and i don't get why everyone here talk about SR with this build, it just totaly destroy the fun and the speedfarm aspect of this build.

If you have questions about some choices i did who don't exactly follow the guide feel free to ask.

I've checked TarkeCat build, i don't get what he's trying to do but his gear and general optimisation looks awful.

Here is my build on PoB with 25% damage edited on blue items :
https://pastebin.com/K7aL62CJ

5 Minutes run T15 Shaped Belfry with 41% Life and random sextant :

Thanks for video upload and generally for advices, I'm trying various single-target skills, for now DP feels the best since I can run maps with ele reflect only using DP, feels right.

SR is another single-target option that Tarke suggested, weaponswap for phoenix shield and balefire sceptre, which grants 25lvl SR, gotta try that, I'll post results soon!
I'm actually trying VP and playing with only one obliteration (still looking for the most lazy way i don't want to swap during boss fight because pressing a button is exhausting), i'm testing a CWDT+Firestorm+Mana Leech on swap for hexproof map (with life bonus on monsters/boss i often have to afk on boss with rf, waiting for mana).

I've crafted that for the moment but i'll probably try to make something better soon :
Last edited by RoCKeTs on Jan 15, 2018, 10:04:58 AM
"
BETTERPC wrote:
Please help! created slayer char in habinger (it worked) but now i play in SD,i cant supstain full life with rf, Why?
thanhk you so much

char name TwoMoreToEndLeague
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/BETTERPC

Up again, please help me with this!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info