[DECEASED] Leech-based RF+Obliteration Slayer <ExtremelyCheap> All Content and HC viable.

Can i use BV..if i can please post poe planer for me..help me :(
"
Kek_is_love wrote:
"
Lord, why i decided to respec at level 56, now i cant play i just stuck
help me, whats wrong with my character right now?
Pick vaal pact for better leech, also writhing jar is lvl 60 req, but you will need it to start out zones. Just farm without RF for now untill 60, then use writhing jar. Also, are u sure you are res capped?

vaal pact saved me, thanks.
so i better go trough vaal pact path in late game too.

1 question i dont understand with this build
should i use RF on bosses or only Dp+wither totem from boss setup
Last edited by AuroraLightning on Dec 16, 2017, 2:03:57 PM
from what i understand DP isnt the best skill to use now, so what is the skill of choice. im not doing so bad with DP but i could see later where it might cause some trouble.
"
Jyrk wrote:
from what i understand DP isnt the best skill to use now, so what is the skill of choice. im not doing so bad with DP but i could see later where it might cause some trouble.
Check out page 8 of this thread
Vaal Pact is dead, long live Vaal Pact!
"
"
Kek_is_love wrote:
"
Lord, why i decided to respec at level 56, now i cant play i just stuck
help me, whats wrong with my character right now?
Pick vaal pact for better leech, also writhing jar is lvl 60 req, but you will need it to start out zones. Just farm without RF for now untill 60, then use writhing jar. Also, are u sure you are res capped?

vaal pact saved me, thanks.
so i better go trough vaal pact path in late game too.

1 question i dont understand with this build
should i use RF on bosses or only Dp+wither totem from boss setup
DP is best for clearing. Save up currency for 5l pledge of hands and use flame surge in it to kill bosses and yes, RF is mandatory for almost every situation, except for -60 recovery maps
Last edited by Kek_is_love on Dec 16, 2017, 4:06:46 PM
top tier build when it comes to clearing trash and general mapping
Preety low tier when it comes to bosses in red maps(maybe i am doign smth wrong, gear in profile)
Good starter, good build to grind exp and rush 100, prob a good lab farmer aswell(couse Slayer obviously), but if u prefer doing stuff like shaper/uber atziri it prob better to make an alt ;)
"
LostSinner666 wrote:
Preety low tier when it comes to bosses in red maps(maybe i am doign smth wrong, gear in profile)
Good starter, good build to grind exp and rush 100, prob a good lab farmer aswell(couse Slayer obviously), but if u prefer doing stuff like shaper/uber atziri it prob better to make an alt ;)
you are doing no vp version and pure dark pact without offslot staff with other spell, of course you are struggling with bosses.
"
Mustafack90 wrote:
yes, but it is gonna be so gimmicky... You will have to take dura nodes, so you will be left with less hp, also BV gameplay is meh even with obliterations
"
Kek_is_love wrote:
"
Mustafack90 wrote:
yes, but it is gonna be so gimmicky... You will have to take dura nodes, so you will be left with less hp, also BV gameplay is meh even with obliterations

150+ dex required
"
Kek_is_love wrote:
"
LostSinner666 wrote:
you are doing no vp version and pure dark pact without offslot staff with other spell, of course you are struggling with bosses.

Well i am runing white wand and rof as offhand to boost dp damage and sustain rf(with flasks up)
My gems are not 21 20/20 23 so there is a bit more damage to get
I proc ee with dp(i got added light spell) so my rf does damage aswell
So i guess when i lvl up/ lvl gems, i get more comfortable gameplay on red bosses

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info