[DECEASED] Leech-based RF+Obliteration Slayer <ExtremelyCheap> All Content and HC viable.

Hi,

can someone share a PoB pastebin please?

I tried to recreate the template on PoB, but for some reason (probably a silly mistake or wrong setting) I barely seem to be breaking the 100k dps barrier with RF.
Although I haven't played since summer, I remember RF usually being in the 200k to 400k range to be able to smoothly kill trash mobs. Also, reaching 100k require essence crafting and triple line jewels everywhere, so I am guessing a no money template will struggle to even reach 50k.

For info, this is what I tried doing on PoB:
https://pastebin.com/hpfrt3g4

"
Zepepsico wrote:
Hi,

can someone share a PoB pastebin please?

I tried to recreate the template on PoB, but for some reason (probably a silly mistake or wrong setting) I barely seem to be breaking the 100k dps barrier with RF.
Although I haven't played since summer, I remember RF usually being in the 200k to 400k range to be able to smoothly kill trash mobs. Also, reaching 100k require essence crafting and triple line jewels everywhere, so I am guessing a no money template will struggle to even reach 50k.

For info, this is what I tried doing on PoB:
https://pastebin.com/hpfrt3g4

You are using spell to clear anyway, so RF damage is almost irrelevant unless you want super lazy playstyle. RF damage is there mostly for 1-2 small mobs kill to trigger obliteration
Vaal Pact is dead, long live Vaal Pact!
Last edited by Kek_is_love on Dec 15, 2017, 5:26:38 AM
[/quote] You are using spell to clear anyway, so RF damage is almost irrelevant unless you want super lazy playstyle. RF damage is there mostly for 1-2 small mobs kill to trigger obliteration [/quote]

I have another problem... I dont have any problem on maping but i have a lot while trying to kill map boss.
Runing VP version a almostly can`t leech on boss (even if i tern of my RF, if RF turned on i`m just dying in a second without any leech). I`m using DP...

Maybe i`m doing something wrong?
"
alygaming wrote:

I have another problem... I dont have any problem on maping but i have a lot while trying to kill map boss.
Runing VP version a almostly can`t leech on boss (even if i tern of my RF, if RF turned on i`m just dying in a second without any leech). I`m using DP...
Maybe i`m doing something wrong?
Profile set private, can't see your dude. Leech on boss comes from curse and stacked leech, which you've gathered while clearing map.
Last edited by Kek_is_love on Dec 15, 2017, 8:50:36 AM
"
Kek_is_love wrote:

Leech on boss comes from curse and stacked leech, which you've gathered while clearing map.

Too bad it doesn't work on bosses who located in dedicated places where you start without leech stacks :/
Also doesn't work after your death.
Have big troubles even on yellow elder because of this.
Last edited by undelorth on Dec 15, 2017, 10:53:49 AM
I am getting minimal leech after death from worms jar with sulphur flask and DP (only for slayers). Will get vall breach some day.
"
I am getting minimal leech after death from worms jar with sulphur flask and DP (only for slayers). Will get vall breach some day.

Consider that you won't have vaal breach charges on some bosses too.
"
undelorth wrote:
"

Writhing jar is OP on slayer, it allows you to start any fight with RF on. Also, wtf is setup you are running dude?
Last edited by Kek_is_love on Dec 15, 2017, 1:15:30 PM
"
Kek_is_love wrote:
"
undelorth wrote:
"

Writhing jar is OP on slayer, it allows you to start any fight with RF on. Also, wtf is setup you are running dude?

Darkpact setup, you can see it on my character.
On difficult and long fights (like Elder) i often run out of leech stacks and simply die. flask with worms not endless too.
how about instead of magic boots, use bubonic trail...

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/7iqok7/new_unique_bubonic_trail_and_its_death_walk_effect/

1 abyss jewel in those boots, 1 in a blue abyss belt and 2 in your tree for a bonus 40% damage instead of 25% and u also get 6% maximum life and death walk.

The death walk will cause corpse explosions that will deal 5% of every corpses maximum life and is multiplied by the same multipliers as righteous fire

Has 1 Abyssal Socket
Triggers Level 20 Death Walk when Equipped
6% increased maximum Life
30% increased Movement Speed
10% increased Damage for each type of Abyss Jewel affecting you

It'll be like adding 15% more damage and having another mini obliteration wand equipped

I also think the other 3 gem slots in the boots can have support gems for the corpse explosion thus making it more powerful.

If it works for real, it'd be awesome for the build because all you need to do to proc it is run around which is basically what you're doing with RF
Last edited by robmasterflex on Dec 15, 2017, 4:13:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info