[DECEASED] Leech-based RF+Obliteration Slayer <ExtremelyCheap> All Content and HC viable.

Thanks for this fun build, playing with this build couple days now in abyss and wrecking everything easy except some bosses. Experimenting skills for bossing if i find something let you know.

Why dont u use dousing flask and how do you turn off RF when starts to degen?

Also i must say its quite hard to get good blue items so not a great league starter but it manageable after you get some alteration. And sunder is quite pain after like level 50. I suggest ahfack's crimson cyclone build for leveling. Almost same skill tree and cheap gears mostly and much easier to level at least for me.
Good day and thank you for build
Can somebody tell me what version to choose:
Vaal Pact Slayer
or
Life Regeneration Slayer
I'm looking for all content build at once.
I have a trouble with Righteous Fire - if using it I'm just dying...
Can you check my stats and tell me what is wrong (I'm playing now 61 level Life Regeneration Slayer spec)
Thank you.

P.S. I'm killing everything with dark pact
"
mikocharnel wrote:
Good day and thank you for build
Can somebody tell me what version to choose:
Vaal Pact Slayer
or
Life Regeneration Slayer
I'm looking for all content build at once.
I have a trouble with Righteous Fire - if using it I'm just dying...
Can you check my stats and tell me what is wrong (I'm playing now 61 level Life Regeneration Slayer spec)
Thank you.

P.S. I'm killing everything with dark pact

Had same problems. I am vaal slayer because I just like to leech. Will try vaal ascendant to get max leech and boss damage. Want to feel "20% overkill to leech" vs. "+50% to total regen after kill". But I think only regen slayer/ascendant is "all content build".

Started to use RF only on T1 maps and only when first big pack is killed (vall pact was taken). Then you need to keep killing. I am using health flask with burn status removal to turn RF off now. Max fire res is must have for RF with no excuses. Got full res cap from 1 chaos white/blue items from trade with some alterations.
Wouldn't carnage heart amulet be gg AF for this build?

+13 to all Attributes
+34 to all Attributes
+20% to all Elemental Resistances
1.8% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched as Life
50% increased Life Leeched per second
39% increased Damage while Leeching

For example. 40% increased damage while leeching applies to all damage right? so thats x2 what a blue amulet would give. 50% Increased life leech per second, high resistance and high attributes.

Idk if this was mentioned or not, but wouldn't it be BIS in at least the vaal pact version?
"
robmasterflex wrote:
Wouldn't carnage heart amulet be gg AF for this build?

+13 to all Attributes
+34 to all Attributes
+20% to all Elemental Resistances
1.8% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched as Life
50% increased Life Leeched per second
39% increased Damage while Leeching

For example. 40% increased damage while leeching applies to all damage right? so thats x2 what a blue amulet would give. 50% Increased life leech per second, high resistance and high attributes.

Idk if this was mentioned or not, but wouldn't it be BIS in at least the vaal pact version?
yes, you are right. Not to mention easier 0.2% leech corruption for your preferred elemental damage
Vaal Pact is dead, long live Vaal Pact!
Would the retch belt give more damage than 25% a blue belt would give from the extra 200% life leech added as extra chaos damage?

For example:

16% increased Physical Damage
+71 to maximum Life
+31% to Cold Resistance
0.4% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched as Life
60% increased Flask effect duration
30% reduced Flask Charges gained during any Flask Effect
200% of Life Leech applies to Enemies as Chaos Damage
15% increased Movement Speed during any Flask Effect

Think that would beat 25% from hidden potential?
"
robmasterflex wrote:
Would the retch belt give more damage than 25% a blue belt would give from the extra 200% life leech added as extra chaos damage?

For example:

16% increased Physical Damage
+71 to maximum Life
+31% to Cold Resistance
0.4% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched as Life
60% increased Flask effect duration
30% reduced Flask Charges gained during any Flask Effect
200% of Life Leech applies to Enemies as Chaos Damage
15% increased Movement Speed during any Flask Effect

Think that would beat 25% from hidden potential?
Retch=clearspeed. Blue belt =life and damage. Read this thread and guide before asking that. OP mentions the retch.
Last edited by Kek_is_love on Dec 14, 2017, 4:41:26 PM
What concerns me about this build as a starter build is we dont use RT. Anyone who tries this build in 3.1 can tell me their experience?

I'm not great at this game. Would you recommend me this build. I'm not that good at dodging either(not bad but not my best thing).
I really dont know guys where did you found that problem about "cant sustain RF" , "I`m dying when RF turned on" ect.. I made some test in game. I`m playning 80 lvl Vaal Pact version. When i ran into map and used DP and then turned RF on , then i stood for 47 sec. whithout any deg. damage. Overleech dmg. for about 1 f@king minute sustaining RF! I really dont see any problems. I just made a 6l Carcass (14 fus OGM) , and my dps is so insane, that i`m even dont using weapon swap (for solo target with 2x blue wands) for bosses. I have right now about 57k tooltip DP dps , and i steel have only 3 jewel sockets on tree...

Using Carnage Heart is OP ( if u have enoung flat Life on other items to ran about 7k+ life). You also can use 1-2 new abbys jewel on your tree with high roll of Life and some usefull stats. You can easily craft about 80+ life on your amul , so you need to find some option to get it if you wanna use Carnage ( lack of 300 hp on engame could kill you)

Sorry guys for my eng)
"
Mutasyon wrote:
What concerns me about this build as a starter build is we dont use RT. Anyone who tries this build in 3.1 can tell me their experience?

I'm not great at this game. Would you recommend me this build. I'm not that good at dodging either(not bad but not my best thing).
spells can't be evaded anyway. And we do pick RT. For lvling.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info