[DECEASED] Leech-based RF+Obliteration Slayer <ExtremelyCheap> All Content and HC viable.

"
lucksickle wrote:
"
Kek_is_love wrote:
I got the setup working, sadly, flask management is bitch, coz we can't sustain 1 vinktar and sustaining 2 vinktars with sequential timings is rather stressful, explosion do feel a lot less juicy, but vaal breach on bosses work wonders. Overall it is good for mapping, but i won't recommend it over my DP RF flame surge setup.

Huh... two vinktars? That's out of the window then. Does the combination of items actually work though? Like, do the explosions happen offscreen and chain off of themselves, or do they only explode inside of your vinktar range? Because I have my doubts about Berek's Respite being able to transfer the shock. I'm trying to find an answer but getting no results.

2 vinktars cause we can't sustain 1 100% uptime, as i said, sequential timings are pain in neck. Explosions do seem to chain, don't quote me on that though, i think, i didn't push damage hard enough to see offscreen explosions, or maybe i was blind. Afterall we are dealing with resists and 10% base dmg.
Vaal Pact is dead, long live Vaal Pact!
"
Kek_is_love wrote:
2 vinktars cause we can't sustain 1 100% uptime, as i said, sequential timings are pain in neck. Explosions do seem to chain, don't quote me on that though, i think, i didn't push damage hard enough to see offscreen explosions, or maybe i was blind. Afterall we are dealing with resists and 10% base dmg.

Yeah, I have the suspicion that going beyond the base damage it's going to be a matter of vinktars not working with berek's respite as desired. If you have a witch lying around with a free respec, would you mind going elementalist (for conflux) to check if it makes a difference? Also, if it isn't too much of a pain, just grab a shitton of lightning damage instead of making it a proper build.

If that's too much of a compromise then all is good, I'll just level a new character in abyss sometime. Thanks for everything again!
"
lucksickle wrote:
"
Kek_is_love wrote:

Yeah, I have the suspicion that going beyond the base damage it's going to be a matter of vinktars not working with berek's respite as desired. If you have a witch lying around with a free respec, would you mind going elementalist (for conflux) to check if it makes a difference? Also, if it isn't too much of a pain, just grab a shitton of lightning damage instead of making it a proper build.

If that's too much of a compromise then all is good, I'll just level a new character in abyss sometime. Thanks for everything again!
i will make a vid of vinktar slayer, then will respec my golemancer to this shit,
"
Kek_is_love wrote:
i will make a vid of vinktar slayer, then will respec my golemancer to this shit,

I got it running on abyss. At least well enough to see what was going on. Don't bother with an elementalist, it won't work. the body armour says that the explosions cannot shock, so conflux will not work. The only way for it to chain off would be with berek's ring carrying over an initial shock. Vinktars seems to work as expected, it's just the flask duration is terribly short (4 to 4.8 seconds) and it consumes almost all charges in one use, so you can't really keep them up (unless you use two as you were doing yourself). To top things off, the base damage being 10% means that we have to scale more than twice as hard... it /does/ work, it's just absolutely worse than obliteration in almost every way since you end up making huge compromises for it.
Last edited by lucksickle on Dec 12, 2017, 3:03:14 AM
"
lucksickle wrote:
the base damage being 10% means that we have to scale more than twice as hard... it /does/ work, it's just absolutely worse than obliteration in almost every way since you end up making huge compromises for it.
my thoughts exactly
Will post my own F.A.Q. here just in case it will help someone(only covering my specific flame surge VP slayer version(as i consider it the best and the most minmaxable), should be around page 8 if you wanna have a look).

Use arakalli pantheon with blood rage +ic cwdt trick, drop RF and clear map via DP alone, RF not boosting explosions, so ain't gonna be hard. On bosses flame dash them to make them burn before you flame surge them down.

Get warding experimenter's sulphur flask, iirc from 3.0 flasks can temporarly beat curse map mods.

Yes, just pick devoto, bisco(swap to carnage on bosses) and run sadima's instead of essence crafted gloves. Also, use faster casting and inc aoe setup for DP, since we don't need it on bosses. Worth mentioning Lunaris pantheon for more ms. Also, you better have 5+ 2 damage mod jewels, since loss of 65%(90% with hh) inc damage is quite noticable on explosions.

Yes, drop blasphemy, offensively use flame surge to proc arcane surge, make sure to use worms popping at start and last but not least, get fire dmg leech corruption on carnage for bosses, gonna be enough for sustaining.

Use worms trick right in moment when shaper saying his last words, use rf and flame surge him down. If you are familliar with fight won't be a trouble. Unshaped is a fucker, just kite him around pillar/wall and don't let him kill you.

6l blue chest+5l pledge => 6lblue chest+6l pledge => 6l carcass + 6l pledge
Swap your quicksilver to stibnite flask with reduced charges used and shock immunity, use solaris and tukohama pantheon, don't forget to fortify via vigilant strike. Not very HC strat, but will minimise your rip chance anyway.

Set your attack in place to 4 (or any number) at right side numlockable panel. have hum lock open, hold 4, press hum lock. Profit. Now you won't start walking on flame dash far use. N.B. this will make your vigilant strike attack not on target, but in place.

If you have blue wand and RotP from original guide, use them and DP instead of flame surge setup. Also, you will have to swap to bossing(spell echo+conc) setup right before arena. N.B. It is the best way to deal with Phoenix ele reflect or not.

No, buddy! No way!

Sure, but you will have to carry that Kaoms with you while clearing and equip it when you reach arena. Also make sure you are res capped when you unequip Carcass.

Yes, and it does wonders.

It is not glasscannon build and it is not specified for bossing. It is good for clearing, decent for bosses. Can't ask for more on that budget.

Coz more damage to ignited enemies and aoe tag.
We don't use it for clearing anyway, and i can't think of stronger single target here.

Idk, we are too socket starved, lmk if you find out. (Only idea i have is we drop 2 support gems of RF and place there Orb of storms with PCoC)

Probably will update later)

Last edited by Kek_is_love on Dec 12, 2017, 7:13:20 AM
Can u help me pls. I have such a problem - I im lvlv 56 and i need 179 int to wear Obli wand but i have only 40 int. I also didnt saw any iny in you sugested gear) Where i have to get it?
"
alygaming wrote:
Can u help me pls. I have such a problem - I im lvlv 56 and i need 179 int to wear Obli wand but i have only 40 int. I also didnt saw any iny in you sugested gear) Where i have to get it?
wait untill you hit 65 or so to respec, nodes on top of tree got a lot of int, also you can grab int amulet and 30 int nodes untill later.
Last edited by emmaline6109 on Jan 19, 2021, 11:18:47 AM
Played as my League starter. Geting good rols on blue items is harder than i think. Wasted over 300 Alts and to offcoller is hard to. So next time i woudent yous it as starter. But its nice, i play the vaal pact slayer with scorching ray totem, orb of storms to proc EO and Flame Surge as singel target and have with LVL 17 or 18 gems alreddy over 50.000 Tooltip. I swiche the movement skill to: lightning warp / swift afliction / shorter duration / faster castin, because the flame dash cooldown sucks.
My gear:

but it will be upgradet the next days because i found a Tokuhama's laying on a beach.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info