Vaal Pact - The node make the game imbalance

"
kshuxxx wrote:

I did tier 15 -max no regen 100% more fire cold etc insane maps without any life flask
How would that flask u posted 924 life per sec regen 2.7 sec duration will make any diference
when i can leech over 1 milion hp per sec with Vinktar?
Dont get your logic.....

I do more, than 6 times the dmg to shaper/guardians you do with barrage, have 50% MORE life, higher movespeed, way better mitigation against phys and fire dmg (the 2 most common dmg types).

But props to you for not hiding your character profile, I really like to check things out when people claim things.

The flask recovers around 1500 life per sec because of Juggernaut and Herbalism.
Last edited by krenderke on Oct 4, 2017, 12:59:44 PM
"
krenderke wrote:
"
kshuxxx wrote:

I did tier 15 -max no regen 100% more fire cold etc insane maps without any life flask
How would that flask u posted 924 life per sec regen 2.7 sec duration will make any diference
Dont get your logic.....

I do more, than 6 times the dmg to shaper/guardians you do with barrage, have 50% MORE life, higher movespeed, way better mitigation against phys and fire dmg (the 2 most common dmg types).

But props to you for not hiding your character profile, I really like to check things out when people claim things.

The flask recovers around 1500 life per sec because of Juggernaut and Herbalism.

Just my honest opinion, life flasks are a waste of a flask slot.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:

I don't think I could ever justify not using a life flask on any life build.
"
krenderke wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:

I don't think I could ever justify not using a life flask on any life build.

One life flask is tolerable but 5 utility flasks are better if the build can handle it.
"
krenderke wrote:
"
kshuxxx wrote:

Dont get your logic.....

exactly my point why would i need life flask for my build when i can leech 70000 times my life pool in 1 sec
WHy you compare your build with mine?
Are we comparing dicks size or something?
I said i never use life flask on VP builds its a waste of flask slot.
I have 783 builds in my poe.planner
I played 3 of those in the last 2 years
Please more 1 shot mechanics so
i reduce it to 1 . Thank you.
It is better to compare performance on the same build one using a life flask and one not using one over the long term and short term.

Clearly in terms of event bosses, the non life flask build is going to be exponentially stronger. The question is if long term survive is greatly hindered by lack of a life flask.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
I have VP and I'm using life flask. I have one with bleeding removal and instant recovery. Why? Because If there nothing to kill I cannot leech life. And maybe I'm bleeding, or burning or standing on desecrated ground. What then? How I suppose to quickly get life back where nothing is to kill around and I have to move to another pack? If I didn't use life flask I would reach new packs of mobs with 1/3 of HP and one hit would be insta-dead.
Last edited by Kastmar on Oct 4, 2017, 1:59:47 PM
I agree with Nephalim.

Players take VP because content has 1-shots, and GGG makes content with 1-shots because people take VP. Only GGG is in the position to break the wheel, and they need to do it by simultaneously removing VP and limiting monster damage.
Last edited by pneuma on Oct 4, 2017, 2:05:15 PM
The bandwagon is full.
Prepare for 3.1 where everyone will complain, that regeneration is too op.

Also for the other thing, I turn everything into a dick measuring contest no matter what.
Last edited by krenderke on Oct 4, 2017, 2:26:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info