Spectre and Aura Persistence in Content Update 3.0.2

But still no fix for death.... literally useless update..
Make the "Turn on all auras" button already. Or something to construct your own presets of auras.
DOES IT WORK AFTER DEATH OR NOT TIRED OF ASKNG SO ILL USE CAPS I KNOW THERES A GGG MEMBER THAT CAN ANSWER THIS. THANKS AND GL AND HF.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
"
xPiranha wrote:
DOES IT WORK AFTER DEATH OR NOT TIRED OF ASKNG SO ILL USE CAPS I KNOW THERES A GGG MEMBER THAT CAN ANSWER THIS. THANKS AND GL AND HF.

I'm curious too. would it keep all my auras on even after i die and respawn? in pve/pvp whtevr. someone from GGG plz confirm
"
xPiranha wrote:

NO ONE AT GGG READS THESE ANNOUNCEMENT THREADS AFTER THEY ARE POSTED SO WHY BOTHER SHOUTING IN ALL CAPS?
Underrated stats: Basic human decency, small quantum of respect, microportion of compassion
"
onomastikon wrote:
"
xPiranha wrote:

NO ONE AT GGG READS THESE ANNOUNCEMENT THREADS AFTER THEY ARE POSTED SO WHY BOTHER SHOUTING IN ALL CAPS?

LOUD NOISESSSS FUCK GGG AND THEY HALF ASS UPDATES THAT ONLY HELP A HANDFUL OF PLAYERS EACH CPL MONTHS
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
Thank you, persistent Spectres ftw!
Can't wait! Shame so much great gaming content is coming out so closely packed together.
Thanks for hard and awesome work GGG, but still need buff content (more monsters and old leagues content, for example mini flashback into league)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1997679 and reduced monsters and boss damage so we can play without being oneshot

Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
I always wanted this minor feature in game beacause of deconnection with the realm so irritated when you have spectre lvl 82 , i can't realise its finaly out, i hope is not a joke.

Faith in POE are little restored.
Last edited by Tellrunya on Oct 10, 2017, 7:10:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info