Spectre and Aura Persistence in Content Update 3.0.2

"
xPiranha wrote:
Update is shit if it doesnt work on death. Just saying

Give me one good reason why this should be a thing. Dying is entirely your fault (aside from lag spikes and random shit), also HELLO HC PLAYERS.
Any ETA when 3.0.2 hit? In some post on forum was info that this will be this week, at the POE Wiki is a bit missleading (at least it got up me) information about 10th October:

Version History
10 October 2017

And to be honest I hoped it happened yesterday, but unfortunately it didn't.

Some internal info mb? :)
"
silas177 wrote:
Any ETA when 3.0.2 hit? In some post on forum was info that this will be this week, at the POE Wiki is a bit missleading (at least it got up me) information about 10th October:

Version History
10 October 2017

Maybe they are trolling us...LoL
"
Tihi1982 wrote:
"
silas177 wrote:

Version History
10 October 2017

looks like trolling, smells like trolling, tastes like trolling ... but is it?
"
sector99 wrote:
"
Tihi1982 wrote:
"
silas177 wrote:

Version History
10 October 2017

looks like trolling, smells like trolling, tastes like trolling ... but is it?

Maybe its not trolling, but we can expect spectre nerfs in another patches for sure...
"
Tihi1982 wrote:

Maybe its not trolling, but we can expect spectre nerfs in another patches for sure...

I hope the spectres will not be nerfed... Im testing them for the first time to be honest and in comparision to other builds Ive played, the clear speed is maybe tier 2, and boss killing is somewhere in tier 2 also, so overall they are in strong position of tier 2 right now in my opinion, and after nerfs can be only worse. But on top of everything its only my personal feeling. Maybe if they improve AI to levels of diablo Gargantuans this could be totally different feeling, but lets face it, its time/money/resources consuming, which most likely will be spent on different kind of stuff.
Last edited by silas177 on Oct 11, 2017, 6:33:52 AM
"
silas177 wrote:
"
Tihi1982 wrote:

I hope the spectres will not be nerfed... Im testing them for the first time to be honest and in comparision to other builds Ive played, the clear speed is maybe tier 2, and boss killing is somewhere in tier 2 also, so overall they are in strong position of tier 2 right now in my opinion, and after ners could be only worse. But on top of everything its only my personal feeling. Maybe if they improve AI to levels of diablo Gargantuans this could be totally different feeling, but lets face it, its time/money/resources consuming, which most likely will be spent on different kind of stuff.

Yeah I'm the first who doesn't like nerfs but, imagine that You have permanent spectre from T14 or even guardian/shaper areas and that's gonna be OP, relatively cheap build noob friendly build, because even if You are not able to go through areas someone from guild will. I wanna say it again, let's buff other skills/builds instead nerf others to the ground. Difference after this promised patch will be, You will not have to go in any area to raise them again like auras. Yeah, no rush we will see, there is a few days till week ends...
"
Tihi1982 wrote:
"
silas177 wrote:
"
Tihi1982 wrote:

I hope the spectres will not be nerfed... Im testing them for the first time to be honest and in comparision to other builds Ive played, the clear speed is maybe tier 2, and boss killing is somewhere in tier 2 also, so overall they are in strong position of tier 2 right now in my opinion, and after ners could be only worse. But on top of everything its only my personal feeling. Maybe if they improve AI to levels of diablo Gargantuans this could be totally different feeling, but lets face it, its time/money/resources consuming, which most likely will be spent on different kind of stuff.

Yeah I'm the first who doesn't like nerfs but, imagine that You have permanent spectre from T14 or even guardian/shaper areas and that's gonna be OP, relatively cheap build noob friendly build, because even if You are not able to go through areas someone from guild will. I wanna say it again, let's buff other skills/builds instead nerf others to the ground. Difference after this promised patch will be, You will not have to go in any area to raise them again like auras. Yeah, no rush we will see, there is a few days till week ends...

But Spectres scale to zone lvl, so powercreep or snowball (term borrowed from LoL :)) isnt the case here, thats why leaving them in the spot as they are now is good in my opinion.
In terms of my personal feeling about spectres, clear speed and terms of noob friendly builds - spectres are in good position, because if you want, you can do any content with some investments to items and personal skill, they are relativly cheap to start with, and have big potential to grow up really well, but in the other hand, they arent game breaking or freakin fast like some COC or wand builds, eaven with best gear.
That's should be the case in my opinion with builds - these easier ones, and/or cheaper ones should not be so fast, but be able to do all the content we have with some investments and skill; these harder ones, and/or costy ones should be fast and be able to do all content at ease.
Last edited by silas177 on Oct 11, 2017, 7:04:34 AM
IMO need rebalance some summoners and their AI after there changes
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
ANY communication on the estimated ETA for this and how it works exactly would be appreciated, even if it's a delay. I'm so anxious for this!

One question is whether it still works if you move the gem to a different slot? Like from body armour to a newly equipped helm?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info