[3.1] Quill Poison Raider | ALL map mods | Fast | "Tanky" | 3M DPS | Facetank | 100+ arrows/second

"
almazn2015 wrote:
Temp Chain on Snakebite is luxury or Must have for build?

With flasks disabled plus wither totem off I lose around 600k barrage dps and 100k ts dps on regular mobs without it.

"
Keyen wrote:
"
RaptorSWS wrote:
Regular Stibnite flasks aren't very useful either as on top of the quiver already doing smoke clouds on occasion you should be running an abyss blind on hit jewel in belt for almost perma blind on everything.

I agree on most things except that. You want a stibnite for three reasons.

First, the blind from maloney is not reliable. For instance, if you are against a single boss, 25% doesn't cut it. Actually, even if it was 100%, it still happens AFTER the hit while you could have avoided entierely the hit from a stibite.

Second, the stibnite + jade is a ridiculously strong combo. For instance, on my pathfinder, I have 4000 eva (36% evade chance) without buff. If I activate stibnite + jade, it jumps to 70% (and if I count the blind, it's 85%). The defense increase is MASSIVE.

Third, the stibnite flask, in the pathfinder build, is perfect to trigger the ascendencies related to flasks. You can use it 6 times in a row (+ regen), while you can use the flasks you linked only 2 or 3 times. Against a tankier boss, it's needed.

Agreed about maloney I put it in there just as an additional source of blind definitely wouldn't rely on it. The jewel however is really effective in applying blind given how fast we attack and is the main reason I wouldn't want to run a stibnite.

Jade flask of reflexes bumps my evasion up to 81% including blind which is really good and I would consider taking. With pathfinder flask regen I can see using both in tandem could be really good I just can't see myself taking stibnite as raider when the only flask I'd want to swap is the sulphur.
I'm glad you guys are enjoying the build and I appreciate everyone contributing to the thread while i'm on a break.

Have fun guys~
IGN - Imgur
I prefer something besides a stibnite flask because of the blind on hit jewel.

Any thoughts on a secondairy weapon set with faster attacks / socketed gems are supported by level 20 faster attacks and then vigilant strike / incr duration / ... (end charge stun / efficacy) to get fort in the build? Think it goes up to 12+ seconds.
Hey, i think POB don't work with this build, he say i have 10k dps Poison with a good gear xD

And 4 jewel 20M damage poison 7% hp +/-
I confirm this build facetank t12 (plateau t12 facetank no problem)
Last edited by byakuya44 on Jan 5, 2018, 1:15:44 PM
"
Seanj0 wrote:
Hi guys. I switched to this last night and it's a lot of fun. I've got a few more lvl's i need to get. Can anyone look at my guy and see what I could/should change?

What are the single target links? What could I do to make single target a little better?

Anything I can do to make lab running a little smoother?

Thank you build creator for posting this.

Looking at your current gems I'm guessing you looked at the stuff on ops character? Madbeats is currently on break atm so this is probably just what he was leveling last time he was on. I'll try and list some of the main links.

Mapping:
Tornado Shot - GMP - Added Chaos - Unbound Ailments - Chain - (6L Deadly Ailments)
Single Target:
Barrage - GMP - Added Chaos - Unbound Ailments - Deadly Ailments - (6L Vile Toxins)
(can keep chain for single target on bosses with lots of mobs)
Other links:
Wither - Spell Totem - Faster Casting - Increased Duration (really important for bosses)
Despair - Blasphemy - Enhance
Blink Arrow
Lightning Golem (ice is ok if you don't have the right colours)
Vaal Grace
Blood Rage

The last few single ones just need to placed wherever you have space as often your corrupted items won't come with a lot of sockets. If you have room then you can just put them on auto with CWDT and even add immortal call.

Also get a blind on hit abyss jewel, drop the witchfire brew and look at my previous post for some other flask suggestions. :)

With your current gear izaro should die easy to barrage so just swap in a couple of life flasks for traps.
Last edited by RaptorSWS on Jan 5, 2018, 5:17:54 PM
thank you so much!
Last edited by Seanj0 on Jan 5, 2018, 5:36:10 PM
"
Keyen wrote:
"
foojin wrote:
"
R.E.D.O wrote:
Hi
thanks for the build

my reworking is so roughly it's still in the test
12m dps is possible and more ++
you can not stun
You can lower dps and increase life

Sorry for my English

https://pastebin.com/GJxGY4Ma OMG

Ok, some feedback:
- You should turn on shaper in POB and then you will see that skittering runes \ hex master are not worth it for bosses.
- You lost 2K effective life by giving up MOM, how do you intend to get that back? And 10% more damage taken from zerker...
- A level 100 build is not realistic.
- What's the point of the zerker leech nodes and using thief's torment?
- You got both wither and despair linked to the same spell totem?
- How do you keep power and frenzy charges up at boss fights without adds?
- Where do you get the crit chance is lucky from?
- Why pick up piercing?

There is no point in having 12M dps if you are dead and with this version you just gave up more then half of the survivability the build has while it's DPS was already good.

"
Djoze wrote:
Is mana leech adressed completely trough items later on or is it much less of a problem than I see it as?

Thiefs Torment at level 30.

He is obviously trolling. He set "shocked" at 50% because he is using wrath (lol), he has onslaught with no mean to get it, he use corrupted jewels with added chaos jewels and several ridiculous jewels like the "life/AS/AS with bow/poison duration" (For the record, it doesn't exist even in standard). Oh, and his jewels have 5 affixes as well. Of course. He "magically" added affix which don't exist in the game (like int on belt). Maligaro cruelty has 0 point in a build like that, and I can keep going for long.

He is not even caped in cold and fire resist. Please.

This guy didn't try to do a build, he just wanted to show off his POB dps. In reality, his build is 100% shit.

[Removed by Support] you can not imagine this build yourself? good especially for you https://pastebin.com/81zM0XZ0
"
foojin wrote:
"
R.E.D.O wrote:
Hi
thanks for the build

my reworking is so roughly it's still in the test
12m dps is possible and more ++
you can not stun
You can lower dps and increase life

Sorry for my English

https://pastebin.com/GJxGY4Ma OMG

Ok, some feedback:
- You should turn on shaper in POB and then you will see that skittering runes \ hex master are not worth it for bosses.
- You lost 2K effective life by giving up MOM, how do you intend to get that back? And 10% more damage taken from zerker...
- Why pick up piercing?

There is no point in having 12M dps if you are dead and with this version you just gave up more then half of the survivability the build has while it's DPS was already good.

"
Djoze wrote:
Is mana leech adressed completely trough items later on or is it much less of a problem than I see it as?

Thiefs Torment at level 30.

NEW https://pastebin.com/81zM0XZ0

Ok, some feedback:

the topic of the starter is also not included? want to see turn on?

it was a test dps, then I'm in the main build I do not see 2k MP from where?

he has 4615 life 1327 mana there is no energy shield

I have 5732 life 1308 mana and 500 power shield see jewel

for the majority this is not a problem

I was having problems with stunning
the other 2 points do not give us premushestv if not berserk it will be a trickster here https://pastebin.com/wNNt0VDR

the most important thing is
that you can not be stunned
and at 40 MoRe Damage

frenzy-curse on hit

frenzy silver flask

flask

- Why pick up piercing?

I do not use a tornado shot
volley fire and barrage for AOE damage
"
R.E.D.O wrote:

you can not imagine this build yourself? good especially for you https://pastebin.com/81zM0XZ0

Indeed, I can't imagine posting a "build" which is not even caped in resistances (and which CAN'T be res capped, too much uniques). Just that should have told you how bad this version is.

The frenzy charges last around, maybe, two or three second? Snakebite + darkray is one of the worst combo out there.

But it's okay, maybe next time or the time after that, you will finally try something realistic.

Ps: Using dps flask lasting 3 sec and usable only once against bosses is still not something realistic.

Last edited by Keyen on Jan 6, 2018, 5:59:25 AM
No idea what I did wrong, but it got worse and worse somewhere from 30lvl....now at 50lvl it just sucks balls. Was it nerfed? I did something wrong?
Characters name Sherhann.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info