[3.1] Quill Poison Raider | ALL map mods | Fast | "Tanky" | 3M DPS | Facetank | 100+ arrows/second

A little idea :
If Mirage archer poison on shot too (not sure)
Remove Add chaos damage in armor for Mirage archer, use with TS and barrage, if he poison more usefull more shot stack poison that chaos damage in hit
"
byakuya44 wrote:
"
Keyen wrote:
Yes, TS count "per projectile" and not global dps.

Ahhh ok i understand, real DPS = 130k (for me) * nbr projectiles shot, but if i shot after the boss he shot by easy 15 proj, nice nice

No, since each enemy can be hit only once per 0.25sec by the same skill.
"
byakuya44 wrote:
A little idea :
Remove Add chaos damage in armor for Mirage archer, use with TS and barrage, if he poison more usefull more shot stack poison that chaos damage in hit

Added Chaos is 80% of his DoT-Damage in his build. Bad idea to remove it.
"
"
byakuya44 wrote:
A little idea :

Added Chaos is 80% of his DoT-Damage in his build. Bad idea to remove it.

Yes i see that in PoB :)
This build totaly viable for each tiers map(i clean now T15 pretty easily), don't try Guardians (don't have map and don't need lost my xp xD) but in my point this is possible with good placement

But if you need play with 4 other people they don't see your'e damage (Just see 10 shot and monster don't die directly xD), all meta builds is OS builds
Hello there, im running my first ever POE Char (about 2 Weeks old) with this build and i guess im kinda stuck.

Currently thats my pastebin https://pastebin.com/mgVStLya

Im aware that my items are far below the ones suggested and as avery newbie i just had to go for moar dmg. I guess that the char can be saved, but im not sure how.
Right now i deal far less damage as i thought i shold (Builder says 1,5k). Any advice for me ? What did i do wrong, except the too agressive skilling that i mentioned? Or are the additional arrows so cruical? Im struggeling hard at T2 maps. Currently i could invest about ~3ex to correct the build. Really appreciating your help.
Last edited by CocknitiveAdvanced on Jan 7, 2018, 5:26:43 PM
FAKE!
WTH with your wither!? How can it increased 90% chaos damage taken?
and you count dps is total of TS + Barrage. LOL
"
shiousuke wrote:
FAKE!
WTH with your wither!? How can it increased 90% chaos damage taken?
and you count dps is total of TS + Barrage. LOL

Might want to read the skill before posting.

"6% increased Chaos Damage taken" * "stacks up to 15 times" = 90% increased Chaos Damage
TS + Barrage? Really? Just disable one of them if you don't believe it.
My current character: https://pastebin.com/EDBpdUUQ
That's 4.2m dps with full flasks and max wither buff up though of course flasks won't be up all the time. Even if you disable the flasks and wither entirely I have 1.5m dps anyway.

"
Hello there, im running my first ever POE Char (about 2 Weeks old) with this build and i guess im kinda stuck.

Currently thats my pastebin https://pastebin.com/mgVStLya

Im aware that my items are far below the ones suggested and as avery newbie i just had to go for moar dmg. I guess that the char can be saved, but im not sure how.
Right now i deal far less damage as i thought i shold (Builder says 1,5k). Any advice for me ? What did i do wrong, except the too agressive skilling that i mentioned? Or are the additional arrows so cruical? Im struggeling hard at T2 maps. Currently i could invest about ~3ex to correct the build. Really appreciating your help.

Looking at your PoB I can see the problems and will post the main points though I don't think I could cover it all here very well. Feel free to add me in game, look at my character(Synsun) or see my PoB above if you want more advice :)

- The tree so far is pretty good atm. I would unspec the 5 nodes going into deadly draw and grab heart of oak and more jewel sockets.
- For gear make it a priority to cap your resists before anything else. Our resists mainly come from our ring, rare boots, stygian vise belt and a little on jewels if we need to. You are also lacking a lot of flat life on your gear. Also swap devotos helm for starkonjas head as this gives more defense stats.
- Jewels need improving as they must have %increased life. Projectile damage mods barely do anything for our build so you need jewels with stats like poison duration, chaos damage, atk speed and etc.
- Not sure which gems you're using out of the ones listed but I made a post containing all the important gems a couple of pages back. For your main links on dendrobate you really need added chaos damage support as this is a massive increase in damage, on 4l swap deadly ailments or chain for bosses.
- A rough buy priority would be life+trires+movespeed boots > maloneys nightfall quiver + starkonjas > better stygian vise (life+trires) > jewels > 5l dendrobate (buy one or buy jewellers touch proph) > Impresence chaos amulet > snakebites with temp chains corruption.
- Also I did another post regarding flasks a couple of pages back. Might be useful.
I like the build and plan on going for it, but I can't find that amulet with that exact curse mana reserve reduction.. Any idea if it's possible to replace that without too much of a problem involving MoM?
"
"
byakuya44 wrote:
"
Keyen wrote:
Yes, TS count "per projectile" and not global dps.

Ahhh ok i understand, real DPS = 130k (for me) * nbr projectiles shot, but if i shot after the boss he shot by easy 15 proj, nice nice

No, since each enemy can be hit only once per 0.25sec by the same skill.

That is completly false. I mean, just try TS once before saying things like that, thank you.
Big thanks RaptorSWS, i just followed the first bunch of advices and tips and it is already far better going, not optimal but yet there is something to do. Next adds will be the starkonjas, Jewels (i have nothing really good right now, so i didn't reskill yet) and then the snakebites. As soon as i have a bit more currency. But right now i was able to clear yellow T5 maps without struggeling, so quite an improvement so far.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info