[3.1] Quill Poison Raider | ALL map mods | Fast | "Tanky" | 3M DPS | Facetank | 100+ arrows/second

"
valraukar7 wrote:
Is Frenzy an option instead of Tornado shot ?

Curious about this as well; have you tried it?
Frenzy is not an option. You have only two choices, TS and barrage, because they are the best monotarget skills and scale on +arrows.

Frenzy just can't compare since each target can only be hit once (not counting chain).

You will lose 50-60% (maybe more) dps by using frenzy.
Last edited by Keyen on Jan 3, 2018, 10:11:56 AM
Btw why witchfire flask AND despair gem/impresence?
"
ILIAS wrote:

Probably because it still gives increased damage over time. Not sure if ideal but still helpful.

Would this build be capable of uber atziri? (I assume you'd need to use Barrage instead of Tornado shot)
What does a +2 TS helmet do for this build? Will it bring TS up to a level that you no longer need barrage?
"
ILIAS wrote:

Witchfire Brew is not only good because of the curse.
First, the synergy with the Maloney's Nightfall Quiver which deals inc dmg with ailments against blinded enemies.
Witchfire creates a smoke cloud which inflicts blind. So inc dmg there.

Then, the % inc for DOT during the flask effect.

Last but not least, it's a level 21 curse instead of the lvl 20 one (unless you got a lvl 21 despair)

I see it as excellent flask for killing bigger targets like bosses or some of the Abyss Rares.

That being said, I would recommend getting a max rolled flask with 40% inc dmg over time.
I'm a noob, so I could definitely be missing something, but why don't we use CWDT to auto cast lightning golem? My golem dies a lot. Is it because our evasion is so high we don't get hit enough?

The Mirage Archer that's shown in the boots is just because the OP was levelling it up right? It doesn't actually do anything with golem right?
"
"
ILIAS wrote:

Witchfire Brew is not only good because of the curse.
First, the synergy with the Maloney's Nightfall Quiver which deals inc dmg with ailments against blinded enemies.
Witchfire creates a smoke cloud which inflicts blind. So inc dmg there.

Then, the % inc for DOT during the flask effect.

Last but not least, it's a level 21 curse instead of the lvl 20 one (unless you got a lvl 21 despair)

I see it as excellent flask for killing bigger targets like bosses or some of the Abyss Rares.

That being said, I would recommend getting a max rolled flask with 40% inc dmg over time.

Sorry, but no, witchfire brew sucks a lot.

1)Your actual aura is better. Not because it is lvl 21, but because you have quality on it. 18/20 (or higher) >>>>>>> 21/0.

2) The % inc for dot sucks as well. You can get 40% from a sulphur flask with a much better capacity (60 charges against 30) more easily and much cheaper.

3) You will still use a regular stibnite flask because it is extremely strong and you can't afford to consume more than twice as much charges per use.

"
Keyen wrote:

1)Your actual aura is better. Not because it is lvl 21, but because you have quality on it. 18/20 (or higher) >>>>>>> 21/0.

3) You will still use a regular stibnite flask because it is extremely strong and you can't afford to consume more than twice as much charges per use.

Didn't know that 20% qualy made the curse even better than a 21 gem. Good to know.

I still use the flask tho as I'm not using a normal stibnite but a jade and quicksilver alongside with dying sun and a life flask just in case. (no clue how to link gear in the forums)

I'm quite happy with my setup so I'll keep running it.

I do see your point tho.
Killed chimera deathless easly on 88lvl. But hydra is still hard, meaby i run wrong mods.
Sitting on 133k in pob and 4539hp. Still using purity.

And question about jewels, iam trying to find 7% life and some attack speed with bows and poison dmg, but poe trade says there is only 3 jewels on the WHOLE trade :) I find cheap jewel with 7%life/3%attack speed/20%poison for 20c. Its really hard to find good jewel for this build. Any suggestions on jewels (meaby damage over time ?) ?
Last edited by heyu on Jan 3, 2018, 11:13:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info