The Design of 3.0.2's New Unique Items

Weak? Imagine chest corrupted +1 gems, 6 red links:

Raise Zombie level 27 (21 level gem + 4 empower + 1 red chest slot + 1 corruption)
Empower level 4
Minion Damage level 27
Melee Physical Damage level 27
Maim level 27
Added Fire Damage level 27

On 27 level zombies have 8953 life, 1233–3082 damage. Impressive.

With Baron helmet...
"
Vetrinus wrote:

Raise Zombie level 27 (21 level gem + 4 empower + 1 red chest slot + 1 corruption)
Empower level 4
Minion Damage level 27
Maim level 27

With Baron helmet...

empower only changes active skills not support skills So your main skill (raise zombie) would be 27 while the supports would be 23
Disapointed

First armor is bigest crap i have seen in game...
Gloves not bad. But what is the point of this energy shield and evasion stats with absolutly no armor ? Those builds are dead nobody play them anymore.

I was so hyped and then come to this. comon
RF Berserker for life :D
The blue sockets in the chest piece should reduce the mana multiplier of supports.
"
XStinger wrote:
"
Vetrinus wrote:

Empower level 4
Minion Damage level 27
Maim level 27

With Baron helmet...

empower only changes active skills not support skills So your main skill (raise zombie) would be 27 while the supports would be 23

Sure, my bad. Was rushing.

Well... Maybe it is better to use another support gems, and maybe move some of them into green sockets to get higher bonus.

Anyway, before this update maximum zombie level was 26, now it is possible to get 27. And this chest would be the greatest damage item for non-spectre summoners.
So, items that the Chinese server already got. Thanks.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
These items have no impact on the meta.

Give us new harbinger uniques.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
the armour:

RED should have +25% exp because most skills are "barbarian" types, and they do have experience in real combat
BLUE should have +1 level since they are "wisdom" type
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
"
GrognakBarbar wrote:
Does no one see the potential of that chest? I'm not certain on how the interactions work, but -

Level 21 spell in red socket, level 4 empower in another red socket, +1 gems corruption. wouldn't that be a level 28 gem...?

Considering how costly all those are, that seems reasonable. It'll definitely be pricey to get all of that. And power-wise, it's actually not much of an improvement - it's exactly the same amount of boost you get from using a similarly-expensive +3 gems bow, staff, etc. Only thing it allows is for you to get a better weapon (better combat stats, more spell damage, etc.) to complement that. Which is just adding expense onto an already expensive proposition, for a significant but probably still not overpowered boost in damage.
Chest looks alright
The gloves though... more on-kill garbage as if we didn't have enough of it yet

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info