The Design of 3.0.2's New Unique Items

More vendor crap
IGN:SYVRUS
No one has talked about the impact of these two items on the market yet.

Having a six socket all blue and throwing all empowers on them will make xp farmers way rich. At the same time lvl 4 empowers will get much cheaper now. So thanks GGG for that one!

The gloves are going to be a bit broken i think unless there is a cool down between the sequence. Otherwise, you will have some crazy farmers like cospri's malice action or mjolner 3.0
more bad unique's
Bit of a mistake not adding a mod for white sockets...
Last edited by DrDraids on Oct 1, 2017, 6:45:54 PM
the chest should be at least 6 socket. like a tabula.
These seem like they might have potential
Saved
"
Alph4Numb3r wrote:
So, once you 6L that chest, it just becomes a strictly better Tabula Rasa?

Yes, but a Tabula Rasa doesn't cost 1500 fusings (on average) and can be equipped before level 37.
Last edited by ChiefOluk on Oct 1, 2017, 6:44:21 PM
Does no one see the potential of that chest? I'm not certain on how the interactions work, but -

Level 21 spell in red socket, level 4 empower in another red socket, +1 gems corruption. wouldn't that be a level 28 gem...?
IGN: TheNegusRuleEthiopia
"
clandestinehp wrote:
Having a six socket all blue and throwing all empowers on them will make xp farmers way rich. At the same time lvl 4 empowers will get much cheaper now. So thanks GGG for that one!

that's not really true, you already get 30% increased exp on empower from a 6% quality haku weapon and you can use it in an off switch and doesn't take up the links in your chest.

I think the main uses of the chest are red sockets for +level of gems coupled with a lvl 3/4 empower or green gems for %quality for curses
Can't wait!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info