The Design of 3.0.2's New Unique Items

I like the cloak design!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Oh boi some hardcore viable items! Oh, wait...
Pretty garbage items. The chest will likely work for joke builds in some way but thats it.

The gloves are completely useless out of the gate because its just on kill crap and bad stats.
weak vendor trash.
GGG you really wasted a chance to redeem the failure known as harbinger as a whole and 3.0 as it relates to end game by releasing build enabling uniques mid league.

Why use these gloves when loctonial caress exists and has 15/15 cast and attack speed to boot and are still 1 alch in value?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Demental wrote:
I'd like Dialla's Malefaction to have a stat for white sockets. That way people will have a reason to corrupt that thing!

I would suggest letting white sockets get all 3 stats. +1 Level, 10% quality and 25% experience. Make the chest really rare and it'll have a high risk/high rework factor for people who 6L+Corrupt.

Or for white sockets, instead of doing all 3 stats, they could do something unique like, "Gems socketed into white sockets function as if they were maximum level but only have the requirements for their current level".
That chest piece has a lot of potential, seeing that you can get +6 to gem levels if you get 6 red sockets... I could be even more over powered if you added empower. o_o
Please reply to your whispers for items... Even if you are mapping, in a rotation, in uber lab, or if its sold. Thank you. :D
The glove should add new effects for the charges, as is, I don't think anyone would bother using it since there are plenty of other ways to gain charges and the stats on it isn't really that remarkable.

Maybe, max endurance charge prevents stun, max frenzy creates smoke clouds ( like the shrine or just outright blinds nearby enemy, but smoke cloud is cool ), max power charge gain 5% of damage taken as mana.
Just adding damage on it per charges wouldn't be too helpful, there are plenty of unique gloves that does that, but where do they go? In Greusts' trash bin.

That way most player might opt to using the gloves, but it's still not best in slot due to the fact that the effects are so unique and there are plenty of other ways of obtaining them.

Mana damage taken can be gained through the unique jewel for Rallying Cry, there are other sources too.
Stun immunity, there are plenty of ways to gain it, passives, unique items, ascendancy. et c
Smoke clouds, that's just blind, you can get it through ascendancy, flasks, skill gems. et c

Hopefully there will be changes so it doesn't become just another "Malachai" unique that goes straight to vendor.
Last edited by Arifureta on Oct 1, 2017, 9:52:40 PM
"
Nutius wrote:
Nice. If the gloves do what it sounds like the they do, then they will be very powerful indeed for certain builds.

The chestpiece though... No defences to speak of, and only a tiny bonus to the gems. Sure, if your strategy is to level gems to sell then maybe. Can't deny it looks like a 1 alch unique to me.

EDIT: on second thought, I guess the chest is a potential +3 to gems chest, so it has got some potential perhaps.

That plate is going to be BiS for BoR builds for sure :D Otherwise... it's an expensive tabula. I think the chalupa plate works better for cheaper.

The gloves will be great for any build that doesn't care about killing bosses... so woo cospris dischargers?
def gonna 6l the dialla chest for a weird version of a tabula

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info