[3.5] Lioneye's Glare Ele Conversion Raider (all content, videos up)

Hi

Currently my stuff, I need to go for enchant on the helmet and better abyss jewels though and finish to level my gems. The build is amazing the feeling too.

Spoiler

"
does anyone know if this build is league starter friendly?

Yeah this build is also well known as a good starter, it scales well and allows you to go through maps easily.

"
Any reason why we dont use Ice Bite Support? With the amount of Frenzy charges we run it should add quite a bit of ele damage

I'm not a theorycrafter at all so it's hard to give you a good answer, I can check on PoB on my set up and tell you the numbers.

"
Zooce wrote:
wondering if the POB in main post has been updated to current?

thanks

Build didn't change at all with the new league, the only big things was barrage nerf but it's still the best solo target we have

Is it possible to use a shaper/elder bow instead of lioneye's glare? It is 2 ex more than a similar dps bow at 6 L.
I recently started this build. I came into a couple road blocks. We have vaal pact but no leech and none of the items shown had life leech, so what's the point of Vaal Pact? We also invest a ton into frenzy, but there is no frenzy generation? We don't have blood rage, poacher's mark, or a unique/shaper item.
"
Calibern wrote:
I recently started this build. I came into a couple road blocks. We have vaal pact but no leech and none of the items shown had life leech, so what's the point of Vaal Pact? We also invest a ton into frenzy, but there is no frenzy generation? We don't have blood rage, poacher's mark, or a unique/shaper item.

Frenz charges are generated by the raider ascendancy. For vaal pact it allows you a little leech wich makes your life easier, but the build can't facetank any big boss.

For the bow, it allows us to hit every time so we don't need accuracy, it's huge difference.
"
Calibern wrote:
I recently started this build. I came into a couple road blocks. We have vaal pact but no leech and none of the items shown had life leech, so what's the point of Vaal Pact? W

first off you need to lvl the build to like 80 for it to start working, or at least to 66 (you know, when you can start to use the bow). It's an endgame build.

For leech you have this:

+ Vitality Void if you're struggling, it's more than enough.

"
we also invest a ton into frenzy, but there is no frenzy generation? We don't have blood rage, poacher's mark, or a unique/shaper item.

Might have something to do with Raider ascendancy ;)

Way of the Poacher

10% increased Attack Speed
20% chance to gain a Frenzy Charge on Kill
20% chance to gain a Frenzy Charge when you Hit a Rare or Unique Enemy
My builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2255805
Last edited by JessicaSc2 on Jun 21, 2018, 10:19:06 PM
Is there any unique bow worth trying if you have a lot of currency or is it must have cause of 'never miss' so if I would like to change bow it would cost me a lot to get accuracy right?
Last edited by Om3nov on Jun 22, 2018, 10:28:13 AM
Hello, I started playing this build recently. Currently I'm level 74 and I am struggling at T8-9 maps. Any tips to improve my survivability? Or do I need to level up and get more passives? (Or git gud? :o)

Character Link: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Rabbitmeister/characters
Is Lightning Arrow used by any builds anymore? Tornado Shot just doesn't have the same satisfying gameplay.
"
roguemjb wrote:
Is Lightning Arrow used by any builds anymore? Tornado Shot just doesn't have the same satisfying gameplay.

You could just, you know, switch the gem in.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
"
Etherfire wrote:
"
roguemjb wrote:

You could just, you know, switch the gem in.

Obviously, but is it remotely viable compared to Tornado or Ele Hit? Will I lose a shit ton of clear speed?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info