[3.5] Lioneye's Glare Ele Conversion Raider (all content, videos up)

How do you deal with mana issues? You mention an optional setup for Assassin's Mark, and while that works ok for general map mobs, it falls off for bosses. Am I missing something to help out with the issue?
Domination League - Typeo_VonSpellsWorth
"
Taintertots wrote:
How do you deal with mana issues? You mention an optional setup for Assassin's Mark, and while that works ok for general map mobs, it falls off for bosses. Am I missing something to help out with the issue?

1 point in mana leech(under VaalPact) or eye with mana leech. I have 85% reserved mana and dont have any problem with that
Last edited by BrashnashlaJr on Jun 11, 2018, 5:26:24 AM
is this league starter friendly or no?
Hey, can you talk about when you look for flat phys vs. flat elemental?
On rings you prefer flat phys, but jewels flat elemental. A T1 flat elemental on a jewel is more DPS than a T1 flat physical. Is that just because of the weight given to ele rolls on abyss jewels? A gear issue?
Hey, can you talk about when you look for flat phys vs. flat elemental?
On rings you prefer flat phys, but jewels flat elemental. A T1 flat elemental on a jewel is more DPS than a T1 flat physical. Is that just because of the weight given to ele rolls on abyss jewels? A gear issue?
Guys what am I missing... I thought I made similar build like in the guide.. But I'm missing a lot of damage like 5millions of total dps :v https://pastebin.com/DKCTZXxK what did I overlook? (Yeah I know I dont have jewels in Lightpoacher but for sure that's not all)

EDIT: Ok problem solved, weak jewels
Last edited by Om3nov on Jun 14, 2018, 4:51:14 AM
So I was leveling with tornado + added cold damage + mirage archer & faster attacks... and then I tried Rain of arrows... WOW life changing... I deal no damage with tornado right now...
wondering if the POB in main post has been updated to current?

thanks
Any reason why we dont use Ice Bite Support? With the amount of Frenzy charges we run it should add quite a bit of ele damage
does anyone know if this build is league starter friendly?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info