[3.5] Lioneye's Glare Ele Conversion Raider (all content, videos up)

honestly, these POB numbers everyone posts are of minimal interest to me, what is of more itnerest to me is people posting their hideout numbers before all the flasks and the buffs take effect. you know, the nubmers from equipment and jewels and stuff. this gives me some sense of where my equipment fits in with the others. and does not factor in the skill or my lack of it, for example.

so how bout folks put up their hideout numbers. i ll go first.
i use double legacy reach
LA hideout dps with 150% ice golem enchant 95,158k
Ts hideout dps 80,731k
Barrage in Shroud 46,677k

and here are my abyss jewels i use in my build:
Shitysushi - Arrow shooting build.
Sendeliriante - hollow palmer
Great build! I converted one of my raiders in standard to try it out before Incursion, top notch. Looking forward to guardian clearing early in the league.

Any thoughts on the new Blast Rain? It seems like a heavy boss killer, especially with the nerf to effectiveness of +arrows on Barrage. Blast Rain now comes with 100% conversion to fire, which would free up the quiver slot, for a rare quiver with life, WED, and shaped/essence extra Phys as Ele (good luck getting a GG quiver though).

Signal fire still seems really good though, and it would mean that TS only has 50% conversion to ele with the Phys to Lightning gem. Would that cripple clear speed? Almost makes it tempting to go Kaom's Heart and clear with Blast Rain, but then you have a totally different build I think.

Also, to start the league, I'm thinking TS, Barrage, Hatred + Blink/FA (or faster projectile?), IC/cwdt - and the last slot is the mystery.

Do you find Herald of Ash, Blasph + Projectile Weakness, or HoI + Assassins Mark + CoH is the best all around? Or Herald of Ash + manual cast Proj Weakness?

Thanks!

Edit: Or new Rain of Arrows viable for boss, and comes with Vaal Rain of Arrows?
Last edited by MDJD on May 30, 2018, 4:29:22 PM
"
MDJD wrote:
Great build! I converted one of my raiders in standard to try it out before Incursion, top notch. Looking forward to guardian clearing early in the league.

Any thoughts on the new Blast Rain? It seems like a heavy boss killer, especially with the nerf to effectiveness of +arrows on Barrage. Blast Rain now comes with 100% conversion to fire, which would free up the quiver slot, for a Drillneck or a rare quiver with life, WED, and shaped/essence extra Phys as Ele (good luck getting a GG quiver though).

What do you mean with barrage nerf ? 4 projectiles (up from 3) in skill gem is huge boost. Am I missing something ?
They lowered Barrage damage and increased projectiles from 4 to 5. Adding more projectiles from helm enchant or quiver corruption will be less of a benefit (going from 4 to 6 = 50% more, going from 5 to 7 = 40% more).
Barrage got nerfed pretty hard but I don't see any other bow skill still having higher damage. But I will be testing new stuff.

In general I have the same dilemma as the last league. I could go this build and I know I can get to maps 2nd day, kill bosses with it etc. but I want to play something different too. However that would mean learning a new build that might possibly not even work. And I really want to farm abyss jewels this league as the zana has an abyss mod. Also the elder farming got fixed and I want to kill uber elder on ladder now too. So I guess this build once again it is.^^"

"
Do you find Herald of Ash, Blasph + Projectile Weakness, or HoI + Assassins Mark + CoH is the best all around? Or Herald of Ash + manual cast Proj Weakness?

Hatred is a must and other than that it depends, I early on generally just go Hoi + assasins mark or PW and blasphemy when mapping. HoF only pays off if you already have a ton of damage. On the other hand HoA is just 1 gems slot and if you're using a lot of abyss items you might not have slots for 3 gems and HoI setup.

My builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2255805
Gonna start with this build, love bow builds and finally want to play a build with a full abyss set. And bow builds do not seem to be popular this league except windripper mf ofc. Barrage used to be pretty op so I guess it should be still fine.

Even came up with a leveling tree for frost blades / molten strike until lvl 66 and gonna respec then to TS/Barrage.
"
MDJD wrote:

Any thoughts on the new Blast Rain? It seems like a heavy boss killer, especially with the nerf to effectiveness of +arrows on Barrage. Blast Rain now comes with 100% conversion to fire, which would free up the quiver slot, for a rare quiver with life, WED, and shaped/essence extra Phys as Ele (good luck getting a GG quiver though).

Edit: Or new Rain of Arrows viable for boss, and comes with Vaal Rain of Arrows?

I'm going to try RoA, just managed to 6l my lioneye's with like 40 jewellers - topkek. I guess the question is, if far shot is going to work with RoA/BR

edit: not to be mistaken. the jewellers didn't 6l. got 6s with like 4 jewellers and vendored the rest.
Last edited by Itches on Jun 3, 2018, 7:59:16 AM
Does anybody know why I can't leech life despite having amulet with life leech and vaal pact? Im not leeching at all. Profile is public so you can chceck everything
Last edited by Om3nov on Jun 6, 2018, 8:37:10 AM
I really new to POE but i looked at Deadeye and Raider, doesnt Deadeye give you way more damage and speed while Raider gives you might maybe a bit more evasion.. Is the difference in defense that much needed or am i missing something?

Is still build viable while going Deadeye instead of Raider?
"
Om3nov wrote:
Does anybody know why I can't leech life despite having amulet with life leech and vaal pact? Im not leeching at all. Profile is public so you can chceck everything

Amulet is Physical Damage Leech.

With LA and Blackgleam all your damage is Elemental.

You need generic attack damage leech nodes.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info