[3.5] Lioneye's Glare Ele Conversion Raider (all content, videos up)

"
what´s better, use pierce for Tornado shot or physical projectile damage ??

I like to have pierce everytime on TS because it really makes killing groups of monsters easier. I would get physical damage with a 6 link, but with a 5link on TS (which is what I have atm) I'd use pierce.
My builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2255805
Can you add an Pastebin? Thy Dude
did uber atziri today, ty for the build :)
"
Can you add an Pastebin? Thy Dude

what is this and how do I do that?

"
did uber atziri today, ty for the build :)

Gl! Did several Uber Atziri runs today as well and the axe dropped, sadly not Atziri's Acuity t-t

Is Pathfinder viable for this build or damage is way lower than raider? I'm a flask maniac :)
Last edited by JoopO on Oct 10, 2017, 5:05:13 AM
hi, I really would like to use Lightning Arrow as my main clear skill. Is there any way you could optimize the build for LA?

Also, can you post all the gem links you use for this build? In all your pieces?

What auras do you run?

Last edited by Heffae on Oct 10, 2017, 7:29:59 AM
Im using this build check mi profile pls <3
"
Im using this build check mi profile pls <3

Lioneye with +1 arrow *_*. Your gear is LIT.
"
hi, I really would like to use Lightning Arrow as my main clear skill. Is there any way you could optimize the build for LA?

This build IS optimized for any elemental ranged attack. It's just missing out on any specific nodes or mods that give + to specific element. You will still clear mobs with Burning Arrow / Lightning Arrow / Ice shot. TS is likely going to do it faster (mostly because it hits all around you, not in a cone like the other skills do) but you can use them for the flavor if you want. It's not going to break the build. I would probably switch up the gems when using LA, add lightning penetration, remove PtL (because it already has conversion) etc.

"
Also, can you post all the gem links you use for this build? In all your pieces?

What auras do you run?

Added the gem section to the guide as well as Shaper and Uber Atziri Guide

Spoiler
This is actually my first league ever (I'm new to PoE) and I've focused mostly on farming Shaper and Uber Atziri. Did around 150 shaper runs and 25 Uber Atziri runs (where are my gloves at GGG?!) with 100% success rate.

I will touch briefly on Chimera because I see a lot of people still struggling with this boss. You don't run around cleaning mobs. Stand in right bottom and clean the mobs (including the boss) as they spawn. Then move to top gate. Between the spawning phases you should clean bot right and top gate. Leave all left side for the end. If you're going to run around all of the monsters will start chasing you and you will get rekt.

SHAPER

Shaper is in general very easy to kill with the DPS we have. Just remember to always evade his Balls, and Slam - it WILL one shot you (unless dodge triggers). Laser is pretty deadly too but we can survive ~1-1,5 sec.

During bullet hell phase you need to spot where he stops and blink there asap, away from the centre because he will immediately attack the Centre. That's when I always activate Vaal grace and haste because he will almost always atatck you (usually with laser) so you have guaranteed time to get DPS on him. Vaal Grace helps you survive if you're hit by a stranded bullet when you blink.

The third phase is usually the hardest because Shaper summons a clone. If you're not comfortable with stutter stepping and dodging all the attacks best thing is to just dodge everything without trying to dps - the clone will desummon after around 15 sec or during Bullet Hell phase.

One more thing you need to know is how to kill The Unshaped (2nd banishment boss). The first banishment boss - The Uncreated - is very easy, jump on top of him and dps him down. He can't kill you with projectile / melee attacks. Just dodge his charged up Super-Slam (that WILL kill you). The Unshaped (2n phase) has a new attack where he spams multiple bullets around. That WILL kill you if you're in melee range. So only Point Blank attack him when the attack ends (lasts around 4 seconds).

UBER ATZIRI

Uber Atziri is in my opinion the hardest boss in the game by far but it gets much easier when you know how the mechanics work.

First of all the mobs in the zone are all Magic & Rare and the melee mobs have elemental resistance so you won't just 1 shot them. Don't try to melee range them, they hit for a lot too. If you're not comfortable with running around dodging stuff you can just take your time and clear them slowly.

First boss you will encounter are the Vaal Twins. In general they're pretty easy until you kill one of them. Then the other one gets pissed off and basically all his attacks become very deadly. What you want to do here is to get one of them to ~ 20%, kill the other one and then finish the first one.

Second boss is the hardest in the whole zone - The Trio. During this fight I like to use Vessel of Vinktar flask for extra Life Leech against all the damage over time they do - so get that, it is necessary. First of all you want to activate all of your flasks and Vaal skills, jump in and ASAP kill the ranged one ( A'alai). She won't move at all and her ranged attacks hurt a lot too so she has to go first. She dies in 1-2 seconds so if you have time kill Y'ara'az too. If it becomes hairy just run away and start dodging - those 2 you can dodge endlessly. 2nd one you need to kill is Y'ara'az. He has elemental reflect that gets buffed a lot if he's left out as a last one - thats why he has to go 2nd. Dodge them both and barrage. When he dies finish off Q'ura. Just beware his cleave applies a lot of bleed and he can be pretty sudden and fast with cyclone - other than this he's EZ.

Now that you've killed all of them you can move to Atziri's chamber. Atziri herself isn't too hard to manage. With the DPS we have each phase lasts around 1-2 seconds. How you do her is you get in her face and dps her down before she is able to do anything. During the Clone phase stay bottom right. They will always cast a flameblast on top of you (that WILL kill you) so you need to dodge that and blink to the left side. If the reflect Clone is on the left (the one with the mirror) blink to top right instead. We don't have pierce on barrage so you don't need to worry about hitting the Mirror Clone with barrage. Also dodge the lightning stuff, that will kill you too, it has 3 second delay (plenty of time). When all of this is done - GG, you just killed Uber Atziri.

"
Is Pathfinder viable for this build or damage is way lower than raider? I'm a flask maniac :)

Pathfinder is very similar to Raider - both have ailment immunity and extra elemental damage. The difference is that Raider has better frenzy charges and can use frenzy charges versus bosses while Pathfinder has better flasks and better flask uptime. This build can work for Pathfinder but I wouldn't probably focus on frenzy charges when going Pathfinder so you'd need to tweak the tree for that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info