Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.5] Lioneye's Glare Ele Conversion Raider (all content, videos up)

"
Gifu11 wrote:
why you not use barrage, i see in your profile.

Tornado shot is good enough, at least for me, rarely use Barrage.
Hey I have been in love with this build but i don't really know what to prioritize on upgrading.I am on a tight budget of 1-2 ex at best.
Thanks for your guide man I tried this guide when I started playing POE around Harbinger but not going so far with it because I was noob back then (still kinda noob now XD) I want to try this build again and want to ask your for a few things:
Is this map good with MF at red map?
and if I go for MF should I use Lioneye's Glare for accuracy or Windripper for Dps and quant?
Hi, I have a doubt.
On the guide you say to help Alira, while in the pastebin to kill the bandits.
What do you have to do?
Thank you!
Sorry for my english, made in google translate :|
"
Jin86 wrote:
Hi, I have a doubt.
On the guide you say to help Alira, while in the pastebin to kill the bandits.
What do you have to do?
Thank you!

Rule of thumb with bandits, do you crit? Help Alira.

No crit? Kill All.
New player here. Hoping someone can answer a question for me.

So i noticed the recommended 6L gems for TS and Barrage that are listed in the guide, differ from what's in the PoB.

Barrage

BARRAGE + ELEMENTAL DAMAGE WITH ATTACKS + ELEMENTAL FOCUS + MIRAGE ARCHER + ADDED COLD DAMAGE WITH ATTACKS + ICE BITE

Tornado Shot

TORNADO SHOT + GMP + ADDED COLD DAMAGE WITH ATTACKS + ELEMENTAL DAMAGE WITH ATTACKS + MIRAGE ARCHER + PIERCE

The PoB contains Physical to Lightning in both instead of the Added Cold Damage Support. Is one preferred or better than the other? Or just preference based on which elemental (cold or lightning) attack you have more of?

Thanks in advance
New player here. Hoping someone can answer a question for me.

So i noticed the recommended 6L gems for TS and Barrage that are listed in the guide, differ from what's in the PoB.

Barrage

BARRAGE + ELEMENTAL DAMAGE WITH ATTACKS + ELEMENTAL FOCUS + MIRAGE ARCHER + ADDED COLD DAMAGE WITH ATTACKS + ICE BITE

Tornado Shot

TORNADO SHOT + GMP + ADDED COLD DAMAGE WITH ATTACKS + ELEMENTAL DAMAGE WITH ATTACKS + MIRAGE ARCHER + PIERCE

The PoB contains Physical to Lightning in both instead of the Added Cold Damage Support. Is one preferred or better than the other? Or just preference based on which elemental (cold or lightning) attack you have more of?

Thanks in advance
Hello,how did u solve problem with mana??Havent got enough mana.Use grace and herald of ice.Have 900 mana
And 200 avaliable
rly need
hi,

in the bottom right corner is a mana leech node. this should be enough ;)
Couple questions: One is why choose Point Blank and have a bow with Far shot? Point blank runs better up close but does it conflict with Far Shot's bonus?

How are Gems setup(guide seems to have a bit of spaghetti) and how far should Immortal Call be leveled in this build(currently having a dilemma with having to sac a bunch of potential dps just to keep strength up for the teens IC?)

And what is ideal amount of life(4.5k?) because I'm struggling at 3.6k atm and could use some advice on that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info