3.1 SSF DW Sunder Bleed Slayer\Gladiator - From Hillock to Shaper on a Tabula

Hi mate, playing this in the new league and I'm just wondering about jewels. I see you've taken resistances I'm guessing because you're SSF. What would be best? Damage with axes, attack sped, bleed damage? Obviously life but for the dps stat?
i have problem with mana, cannot leech for fast attack :(. The build maybe death in this league :D
"
annguyen wrote:
i have problem with mana, cannot leech for fast attack :(. The build maybe death in this league :D

You need
Last edited by Brigadie00 on Dec 17, 2017, 10:02:28 AM
hi nice build im run now t7-t9 with low gear and still oneshot sometime and sometime in 2 shot the boss sometime kill me hh
but i dont understand how in the POB we have att rate 9.47
and in the game i have only 5.20
someone can explain me pliz
Kind of curious here. I have been lucky enough to get a belly of the beast 6l and am using the abyss helm. My survivability seems kind of low with this build. Not sure what I could look at for improving it. However, I have been able to clear up to T13 so far.
Last edited by Loonytoonz on Dec 17, 2017, 2:57:50 PM
"
kond0 wrote:
hi nice build im run now t7-t9 with low gear and still oneshot sometime and sometime in 2 shot the boss sometime kill me hh
but i dont understand how in the POB we have att rate 9.47
and in the game i have only 5.20
someone can explain me pliz

Well, tooltip dps are notoriously incorrect. I assume the increase in attackspeed in PoB are due to the hidden attackspeed modifier from dualwielding.

"
Loonytoonz wrote:
Kind of curious here. I have been lucky enough to get a belly of the beast 6l and am using the abyss helm. My survivability seems kind of low with this build. Not sure what I could look at for improving it. However, I have been able to clear up to T13 so far.

Abyssus does make you squishier as I'm sure you are aware. If you die you have to change some offenses for defenses, be it gear, skills or passives.

The real problem here is more than likely playstyle. Keep fortify and endurance charges up and dont facetank big hits.
"
7thDayTheory wrote:
"
Loonytoonz wrote:

Abyssus does make you squishier as I'm sure you are aware. If you die you have to change some offenses for defenses, be it gear, skills or passives.

The real problem here is more than likely playstyle. Keep fortify and endurance charges up and dont facetank big hits.

I've been doing well to avoid big hits. Rarely die at a boss maybe 1 in 50. The problem is the random 1 shot mechanics that you dont see coming with the abyss breaches. I keep fortify up 100% as long as mobs are around. Dono what it is really, just think i may need more mitigation. Might look into other helms that could be useful.
"
Loonytoonz wrote:
"
7thDayTheory wrote:
"
Loonytoonz wrote:

I've been doing well to avoid big hits. Rarely die at a boss maybe 1 in 50. The problem is the random 1 shot mechanics that you dont see coming with the abyss breaches. I keep fortify up 100% as long as mobs are around. Dono what it is really, just think i may need more mitigation. Might look into other helms that could be useful.

Abyssus is hard to build around and are probably not worth it if youre following this guide. We use RT so we cant crit and dont get any benefit from the critmulti on Abyssus. We do get decent dmg from the flat phys, but there are other options for that without the big drawback.

An option might be to pretend youre from the past and use Lightning Coil to offset the increased dmg taken.

You can try and swap Vulnerability for Temp Chains\Enfeeble or offensive auras for defensive ones.

The real problem here is more than likely playstyle. Keep fortify and endurance charges up and dont facetank big hits.[/quote]

I've been doing well to avoid big hits. Rarely die at a boss maybe 1 in 50. The problem is the random 1 shot mechanics that you dont see coming with the abyss breaches. I keep fortify up 100% as long as mobs are around. Dono what it is really, just think i may need more mitigation. Might look into other helms that could be useful.[/quote]

Abyssus is hard to build around and are probably not worth it if youre following this guide. We use RT so we cant crit and dont get any benefit from the critmulti on Abyssus. We do get decent dmg from the flat phys, but there are other options for that without the big drawback.

An option might be to pretend youre from the past and use Lightning Coil to offset the increased dmg taken.

You can try and swap Vulnerability for Temp Chains\Enfeeble or offensive auras for defensive ones.[/quote]

yeah im going with a Devoto's Devotion should be a little more survivable. also might try the curse swaps you mentioned

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info