3.1 SSF DW Sunder Bleed Slayer\Gladiator - From Hillock to Shaper on a Tabula

Hello. Awesome work, thank you. Some questions:
- Onslaught (while leveling, especially before getting movespeed boots)?
- I don't really understand why you didn't take Red Storm or chance to bleed/poison, taking Crimson Dance at the same time... In the original version of the build, you have only 10% chance to bleed, which is nearly useless with Crimson Dance, you rather will never have full or near full stacks of it. Screenshots are unreadable, so let's assume you have 0.5s/attack without buffs as Onslaught etc. 5s to apply Bleed. Base Bleed duration is 5s...
Last edited by pincette1 on Nov 19, 2017, 2:12:38 PM
"
pincette1 wrote:
Hello. Awesome work, thank you. Some questions:
- Onslaught (while leveling, especially before getting movespeed boots)?
- I don't really understand why you didn't take Red Storm or chance to bleed/poison, taking Crimson Dance at the same time... In the original version of the build, you have only 10% chance to bleed, which is nearly useless with Crimson Dance, you rather will never have full or near full stacks of it. Screenshots are unreadable, so let's assume you have 0.5s/attack without buffs as Onslaught etc. 5s to apply Bleed. Base Bleed duration is 5s...

Not quite sure I understand your question about Onslaught.

Not sure where you get 10% from either. We have a 25% chance to bleed as a base from the tree. If you choose Gladiator, you have 50%. Chance to Bleed gem adds another 25%. Get another 25% on gear or jewels and you got 75% chance to bleed which I did Shaper with.

Then, as I mentioned in the guide, you need to either wear items such as Voidheart, Haemophilia, a rare axe with chance to bleed, jewels with chance to bleed or invest into chance to bleed nodes on the tree, such as Red Storm amongst others.

It is also important to note that the bleed and poison chance from Voidheart does not show up in the character sheet, but works nonetheless.

I'm not saying this to be an ass, but I suggest you import the pastebin into PoB so you can get a full overview of what this build actually offers, because your numbers are off.

I also think you should actually read the guide, not just look at gems and passives, because this is properly explained and emphasized throughout the guide.
Last edited by 7thDayTheory on Nov 22, 2017, 1:32:09 PM
"
Wilgecko13 wrote:
alright, thanks for your tips, so far, I'm enjoying this SSF build!

Good to hear. How's it going
Hi, I'm doing this build on harbinger and im enjoying it a lot :P, 6Linked a belly today and now im hunting for jewellery, im not a pro player so I keep dying vs some bosses t13-14, im level 83 though, but probably due to my gameplay, flasks or tree here is what I got:

And you can check my tree on my character Harxile

BTW, I tried abyssus (40% phys dmg taken) but I was too squishy with it so I removed and im using that helmet for res, idk if its safe with belly, probably is but yea, tips are welcome :P
"
romulopina wrote:
Hi, I'm doing this build on harbinger and im enjoying it a lot :P, 6Linked a belly today and now im hunting for jewellery, im not a pro player so I keep dying vs some bosses t13-14, im level 83 though, but probably due to my gameplay, flasks or tree here is what I got:

And you can check my tree on my character Harxile

BTW, I tried abyssus (40% phys dmg taken) but I was too squishy with it so I removed and im using that helmet for res, idk if its safe with belly, probably is but yea, tips are welcome :P

Your gear seems fine. If you're dying to bosses it's likely that you're just not familiar with all the bosses mechanics and which mods are really dangerous on certain maps.

You can tank, but not facetank everything.
"
7thDayTheory wrote:

Your gear seems fine. If you're dying to bosses it's likely that you're just not familiar with all the bosses mechanics and which mods are really dangerous on certain maps.

Yeah I don't know some stuff, btw changed my setup, im running vulnerability with enfeeble and arctic armour now, and im way tanky, but im thinking about add enfeeble to my CWDT setup instead of blood rage, so then I get 35% mana left for enduring cry, I rarely use it tho or im not used to it yet, but what you think? Im using Ancestral totem for attack speed, also this gloves add the same attack speed of haste and I think it's really enough since with full charges I almost can't control Whirling blades lol
"
romulopina wrote:
"
7thDayTheory wrote:

Yeah I don't know some stuff, btw changed my setup, im running vulnerability with enfeeble and arctic armour now, and im way tanky, but im thinking about add enfeeble to my CWDT setup instead of blood rage, so then I get 35% mana left for enduring cry, I rarely use it tho or im not used to it yet, but what you think? Im using Ancestral totem for attack speed, also this gloves add the same attack speed of haste and I think it's really enough since with full charges I almost can't control Whirling blades lol

I was gonna ask this anyway but its relevant specifically to your setup as well: Why is the guide recommending two curses (CWDT Enfeeble and blasphemy->vulnerability) without any sort of two curse allowance? Unless I'm missing something, won't the vulnerability aoe always overwrite enfeeble, making that pointless?
Hey there :D

Great guide and build, im doing it for my first STD character and is going pretty well..

im level 80 and done all the labs except uber , and im having one problem only ...

every boss in any map (and sometimes rare mobs ) one shot half of my hp ...

i have 4.5k hp and all the ress capped... what can i do to prevent that :(

the clearing and boss killing is pretty good tho :P

thank you for this build guide :)
"
hopterque wrote:
"
romulopina wrote:
"
7thDayTheory wrote:

I was gonna ask this anyway but its relevant specifically to your setup as well: Why is the guide recommending two curses (CWDT Enfeeble and blasphemy->vulnerability) without any sort of two curse allowance? Unless I'm missing something, won't the vulnerability aoe always overwrite enfeeble, making that pointless?

To be honest, I can't remember what the plan with that was. I've been switching gems and gear around depending on what I'm doing and using at that time. Nothing is set in stone, being adaptive is one of this builds major strength. You can just swap Enfeeble with a golem, Molten Shell, inc. Duration etc.

It might be in this slot just for me to level up a gem. I remember using Lightning Golem for a while and ditching it, prefer not running golems and rather add a Vaal skill or something.
"
imAnoob079 wrote:
Hey there :D

Great guide and build, im doing it for my first STD character and is going pretty well..

im level 80 and done all the labs except uber , and im having one problem only ...

every boss in any map (and sometimes rare mobs ) one shot half of my hp ...

i have 4.5k hp and all the ress capped... what can i do to prevent that :(

the clearing and boss killing is pretty good tho :P

thank you for this build guide :)

Well, 4.5k is not much. I was doing Guardians and Shaper with abit above 5k HP, but that requires you to know the mechanics and dodge and\or use more defensive gem setups such as Grace instead of Haste, Enfeeble\Temp. Chains instead of Vulnerability etc. If you don't, you need to either gear differently or take life nodes earlier than usual.

I've found a Belly that I haven't been able to six-link yet, but when I do and equip it I will go to around 6,2k HP which is more comfortable.
Last edited by 7thDayTheory on Nov 29, 2017, 12:15:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info