[3.0] Windripper Currency Generator (now with FAQ section)

is everyone use 2 yellow and 1 white sextant at spider forests? i am sick of spend currency to yellow sextant when i keep buyin people start to increase price there is huge demand for yellow sextants and most of the time instead of use yellow sextant i think i can buy more spider forest maps even if map drops decrease because of only white sextant
"
Buckets0 wrote:

managed to get this dirt cheap (350c) what links you suggest to use with it?

You're missing a red for damage on full life, so replace it with a green that does damage (added cold, slower proj, point blank, chain [for mapping, not bossing]). Whatever you find best. I've tested all of these, and they're worse than damage on full life, but I don't know which is best.
"
taylangur wrote:
First of all, thank you for sharing your way with us. I have 2 questions:

Would you do anything different in standard? Like I don't know linking a IIQ gem somewhere or anything else?

What 5-10 nods are least important? Let's say I've leveled up to 90 but 97 will take some time.

Of course you would use IIQ (this gem is broken and shouldn't exist) in standard, simple red swap with damage on full life.

If you have no good jewels, then those are the least important points. If you do have good jewels, probably drop some of the life or res, depending on what the rest of your gear looks like.
"
itsMartini wrote:
"
Thanks for the build, gonna give it a shot. Anyway, should I include #% Area Damage when searching poe.trade for jewels ?

Nope. That would only affect herald of ice damage, which is not as important as your bow damage.

You look for evasion rating, proj damage, attack speed, attack speed with bows on jewels right? What else? Those 4 mods yield no results on poe.trade
"
Millennium wrote:

You look for evasion rating, proj damage, attack speed, attack speed with bows on jewels right? What else? Those 4 mods yield no results on poe.trade

Global crit multi works as well for damage, but getting the double attack speed rolls + evasion is best for clear speed.
"
itsMartini wrote:
"
Millennium wrote:

Global crit multi works as well for damage, but getting the double attack speed rolls + evasion is best for clear speed.

Are any of those mods hybrid or something? It sounds weird to not find a single jewel with those four mods, especially with no max buyout.

ps. Might as well show the latest items to see which of those need improvement first.

was planning to first upgrade spinner to +1 arrows, would that be wise?
Last edited by Millennium on Oct 15, 2017, 3:22:23 AM
"
Millennium wrote:

+1 arrow seems good. Jewels can have 2 prefixes and 2 suffixes. Look on poeaffix if you don't know which mods fall under which categories. This may help you determine which combinations of mods are possible.
"
itsMartini wrote:
"
Millennium wrote:

+1 arrow seems good. Jewels can have 2 prefixes and 2 suffixes. Look on poeaffix if you don't know which mods fall under which categories. This may help you determine which combinations of mods are possible.

How does +1 arrow work with TS? Does it increase the first arrow, which will split into more arrows, or just the number of the secondary arrows like helm ench?
Last edited by Millennium on Oct 15, 2017, 5:36:02 AM
I've been running into abit of an issue with this build, which is the mod on strongbox that freezes me when activated. If I'm unlucky, I just straight up die to the mobs that spawn from it. How do you go about with this issue ?
what items should I upgrade?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info