[3.0] Windripper Currency Generator (now with FAQ section)

"
Millennium wrote:
"
itsMartini wrote:
"
okinokinoki wrote:
Hi, nice guide. Soo you think this will still be viable with the new VP?

I have a new windripper build idea that I won't be able to test until the new content is released.

Can acuity gloves be used in the current iteration of the build, assuming no other super big changes occur?

Sure, but I'm assuming Acuity will be changed. If they don't, then every hit build will use them.
duplicate post by accident
Last edited by Stygian_Inquirer on Nov 18, 2017, 7:45:11 PM
"
itsMartini wrote:
"
For the second CWDT setup, have you tried using CWDT - Increased Duration - Temporal Chains - Cold Snap instead of GMP and Arctic Breath? Do you think that that setup might be at all helpful?

Cold snap wouldn't do anything. Arctic breath leaves chilled ground which slows enemies.

Wouldn't Cold Snap freeze the enemies in place?
Last edited by Stygian_Inquirer on Nov 18, 2017, 7:45:32 PM
"
"
itsMartini wrote:
"
For the second CWDT setup, have you tried using CWDT - Increased Duration - Temporal Chains - Cold Snap instead of GMP and Arctic Breath? Do you think that that setup might be at all helpful?

Cold snap wouldn't do anything. Arctic breath leaves chilled ground which slows enemies.

Wouldn't Cold Snap freeze the enemies in place?

To freeze enemies, you have to surpass a damage threshold. Since we don't scale spell damage, cold snap would most likely not freeze anything. Also, it would consume a power charge almost every time it casts, which hurts our clear speed.
"
SnakeWon wrote:
So I've been farming T10 Burial Chambers and T11 Spider Forests for the better part of 2 months now without a single doctor drop. I found your guide last week and started farming for Docs 3 days ago with it. Yesterday I got my first one in Burial Chambers outside of a breach, and today I got my second in a breech in Spider Forest. So happy with this build it's silly, and I'm only at level 88. I was running a Ngamahu's cyclone slayer previously to this build because of the face tank and speed. This build is SOOO much faster and feels nearly as safe, as long as you stick and moooove. Awesome guide! Easily my favorite build so far, and not just because of the drops.

How do you think this would go over as a League starter? I ask because I think we'll get a new league before I'm ready for a new build.

Started farming shaped spider forest this morning with this great build.

Doctor dropped on 5th map. Like everything else in POE its RNG that you need on your side.
Right you are about the RNGeesus factor. I hit a lull for a while there, not sure if playing with the build was the cause or not, but I did 30 something Shaped Spider Forests and just as many Shaped Burial Chambers without a Dr. Drop. Then one dropped tonight on a Burial Chambers. 5th one in less than 200 maps, so I'm still lovin it. I was logging maps and drops, but I got tired of inputting data. The hoarder is almost a common drop on Vault and it seems that Abandoned Wealth drops about the same as the doctor for me, but I don't do nearly as many Vaults so I don't have a great knowledge pool about it.

I am chiseling and for a while was re-rolling for pack size since I'm sustaining chisels, scourings, and alchs pretty well. I quit re-rolling for pack size though since I'm not gaining enough xp or drops to warrant it.
Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit amphetamines. Do you like gladiator movies?
So ,Herald of Ice+Curse on Hit+Assassin's Mark+Onslaught all linked

problem is i never see onslaught activates.what am i doing wrong?
"
domac wrote:
So ,Herald of Ice+Curse on Hit+Assassin's Mark+Onslaught all linked

problem is i never see onslaught activates.what am i doing wrong?

You're probably farming areas that aren't dense enough. When packs of monsters are dense, herald of ice (with it's small aoe) kills plenty of stuff. Incorporating the dying sun for more aoe, as well as having a high level herald for damage, increases the kill consistency with the skill. With my fully specced character, I would say the onslaught buff is up about 75% of the time.
I'm finding that I have a lack of accuracy. Any suggestions?
"
Apolloco wrote:
I'm finding that I have a lack of accuracy. Any suggestions?

There is no extra accuracy other than what you see in the build. It's fine. Maybe you're underleveled and don't have all of the passives yet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info