[3.0] Windripper Currency Generator (now with FAQ section)

Im lvl 55, problems with leech mana, I tried use thief's torment, if I use this ring, missing intelligence for gems.

Can u help? sorry for poor english.
"
cakirali25 wrote:
Hey man thank you for this build been using since you upload it. I have +2 ts abyssus(-41 dmg) and alpha's howl. which one should i use for now(dont need the res on alpha's) and when i sell them both, should i get a devoto's or rat's nest. I just need to kill vault boss faster before he crush more gold piles

Probably Alpha's. You're going to die with Abyssus.
Since Bisco's is useless for Bosses, and I want to swap out an amulet before walking into the boss room, what would be a good option to swap for dps in the amulet slot.
Spoiler

what to upgrade next ive 3 jewels with 10-12-13 attack speed and 1 damage light or projectlie, ventors have low quality but needed for the res

+1 spinner is 50-60 ex now, should i stick with normal spinner or go for +1 some other unique drillneck maybe? Do you have any recommendations for off-hand barrage setup? I was thinking for doomprism + drillneck

And thank you for the helmet advise, manage to get devoto's.

poe build says tornado has 80k with my build while flasks,frenzy,onslaught,phase againts frozen,chilled,shocked enemies barrage with doomprism and drill+1 has 530k+ with all projectiles and same config. Worth to try for single target? Just want to kill spider forest and vault boss without dying with all mods, im stuck at 91.
Last edited by cakirali25 on Nov 4, 2017, 9:11:18 AM
claw nodes in tree for bow build. op
"
FlufflePuff22 wrote:
claw nodes in tree for bow build. op

Look at the "Jewel" section and look at Lioneye's Fall.
"
Erevant wrote:
Since Bisco's is useless for Bosses, and I want to swap out an amulet before walking into the boss room, what would be a good option to swap for dps in the amulet slot.

WED + Crit Multi
"
cakirali25 wrote:
Spoiler

what to upgrade next ive 3 jewels with 10-12-13 attack speed and 1 damage light or projectlie, ventors have low quality but needed for the res

+1 spinner is 50-60 ex now, should i stick with normal spinner or go for +1 some other unique drillneck maybe? Do you have any recommendations for off-hand barrage setup? I was thinking for doomprism + drillneck

And thank you for the helmet advise, manage to get devoto's.

poe build says tornado has 80k with my build while flasks,frenzy,onslaught,phase againts frozen,chilled,shocked enemies barrage with doomprism and drill+1 has 530k+ with all projectiles and same config. Worth to try for single target? Just want to kill spider forest and vault boss without dying with all mods, im stuck at 91.

Keep leveling. Your gems are only 19. Use frost bomb on the boss and aim TS right behind them. It's plenty of damage.
Congratulations for the nice work on this guide mate.

I go to start this build, but before i need to know if is possible to farm Spider forest and Vault (my objective with this build) confortably with no Corrupt gear and no enchant on helmet.

I have only about 20ex to buy all gear and gems so i can't get the corrupt gear and enchant on helm, that's why I wanted to know if is possible to farm vault and spider forest without this.
"
Keylors wrote:
Congratulations for the nice work on this guide mate.

I go to start this build, but before i need to know if is possible to farm Spider forest and Vault (my objective with this build) confortably with no Corrupt gear and no enchant on helmet.

I have only about 20ex to buy all gear and gems so i can't get the corrupt gear and enchant on helm, that's why I wanted to know if is possible to farm vault and spider forest without this.

For sure. Without the extra arrows and frenzies, your clear will be a decent amount slower, but it will certainly work. You will probably want to skip the spider forest boss to be more efficient.
Last edited by itsMartini on Nov 6, 2017, 4:53:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info