Somebody is having fun -

All that needs to be done is to have a warning pop-uo on Poe.trade that says "Prices are set by players and might not reflect the actual value of an item" or some such thing.
"
FedeS wrote:
But player interaction is super important. Sure, "sometimes" you will waste your time with AFK DND NO RESPONSE PRICE FIXERS OVERPRICED SHIT SCAMS but hey, player interaction!

-"ty"
-"ty"

Player interaction is awesome.

It could be worse.

You could be playing on Xbox (a platform they've made it obvious that they couldn't care less about and only ported to it for a shameless cashgrab opportunity) and have no poe.trade, the worst AH I've ever seen (and I've played a ridiculous amount of games) and no trade chat yet still have these clowns trying to flim-flam you with their "player interaction" tripe.
Currently being stalked around these forums by some clowns who caught feelings over being called out at being grossly inept at their job.
"
Arandur wrote:
Right. GGG has no control over poe.trade. But GGG has control over their game.

As mentioned like 300 times before, "-ty -ty" is no player interaction. Copy&paste strings from poe.trade is no player interaction.

GGG made the APIs public, so 3rd partys could do stuff like poe.trade.
Now it's GGGs turn to correct their mistake. The only option so far is an ingame trade option aka "Auction House".

No price fixing, no whispering 20 AFK jerks. Just click and buy.

Then you're just a horrible trader, I make a friendship with a lot of my consistent buyers and sellers. Also how does an AH improve player interaction it actually makes it worse and removes it completely, you also are asking for GGG to add a feature that will make bots more prominent in their game (AH snipe bots) thus creating more problems. Pretty much why Blizzard removed it completely in Diablo 3, didn't even keep the non rmah auctions.
Last edited by firenovix on Sep 21, 2017, 10:14:27 AM
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
All that needs to be done is to have a warning pop-uo on Poe.trade that says "Prices are set by players and might not reflect the actual value of an item" or some such thing.

Or watch out for this crazy idea.

Make an AH for misc items like maps and currency, so you can instant buyout shit.

Like seriously it took me an hour to buy 10 Oba's yesterday when I wanted to do something.

Why Oba's you ask? Because it gives me better xp/h, than T16 maps.
Allow us to visit someone's hideout and trade with their chest directly. This would fix all afk/dnd/lab/not connected/other league/price fix issues.

Buying cheap items is so annoying, people never answer
"
FedeS wrote:
But player interaction is super important. Sure, "sometimes" you will waste your time with AFK DND NO RESPONSE PRICE FIXERS OVERPRICED SHIT SCAMS but hey, player interaction!

-"ty"
-"ty"

When they say player interaction, they do not mean encouraging people to be friendly with each other. The whole point, although they would never come out and say it plainly, is for you to see other peoples MTX. That's it. Same reason we can't turn down particle effects. Ever heard 'nothing is free'? This is the real price you pay to play this game. It's their business model and it's not changing. Get over it.
"
FedeS wrote:

-"ty"
-"ty"

So auction house would magically make all problems gone? Or what is the point of this overly sarcastic response every time someone cries they can't buy stuff instantly when they want it?
Obvious pricefixing seems quite harmless to me, just like a hobo on the street babbling by himself.

Trading works exactly like the rest of the game. Sometimes it goes according to your plan but not always.

If you want to automate trading, why not automate farming as well.
I havn't created this thread to watch an auction house discussion.
Just pointing that i added only one screenshot, can add the others if you want i got some more like 50 result from the same kid.

Since price fixers are allowed to price fix, we are allowed to report any market changes or manipulation aswell, that's the point of this thread i hope there will be more in fact.

There is nothing left to say about trading in PoE, this trading system is the shame of video games history.
Fun fact: It was supposed to be a good alternative to what others games has to offer. This is what happen when you throw an entire part of your game and loose the track.
Hf :)
GGG: "It's like a real economy!"

Rational humans: "In what, a lawless third-world country in the midst of political revolution? In the real world there are laws against false advertising which at the _very_ least result in proportional economic punishments."
"
GGG: "It's like a real economy!"

Rational humans: "In what, a lawless third-world country in the midst of political revolution? In the real world there are laws against false advertising which at the _very_ least result in proportional economic punishments."

Well they are the descendants of European criminal scum who were thrown on a hellhole island to die so what we call a lawless third-world country feels like home to them.
Currently being stalked around these forums by some clowns who caught feelings over being called out at being grossly inept at their job.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info