Somebody is having fun -

Hf :)
Last bumped on Sep 22, 2017, 6:07:59 PM
I'd like to have some fun with his eyelids and nails too. jaykay ;)
Second-class poe gamer
But player interaction is super important. Sure, "sometimes" you will waste your time with AFK DND NO RESPONSE PRICE FIXERS OVERPRICED SHIT SCAMS but hey, player interaction!

-"ty"
-"ty"

Player interaction is awesome.
Not much to add i guess everything has been said and that since 2013 about trading. There are more post about it than news and bug reports at this point.
Hf :)
"
Heli0nix wrote:
Not much to add i guess everything has been said and that since 2013 about trading. There are more post about it than news and bug reports at this point.

And still nothing has been done so we need more posts apparently.
"
Zodr wrote:
"
Heli0nix wrote:

And still nothing has been done so we need more posts apparently.

What's the point of making more posts here when there is nothing that can be done, GGG doesn't run poe.trade so these posts just get archived. Try and contact whoever manages poe.trade (xyz) because posting here about price fixing will forever be pointless. I can swear some people have incredibly low IQ and can't even scroll down on poe.trade and see the message saying they're not affiliated with grinding gear games and poe.trade is fan made. GGG has no control over what happens on that site and any price fixing is not their problem. If a person is clearly price fixing like the guy in the picture simply price yours higher, and before pricing your items try whispering peoples listing that you feel may be price fixing and if you get no response, DND or afk then don't list it at their price (people will trade with the ones who respond) it's that simple.
Last edited by firenovix on Sep 21, 2017, 6:36:37 AM
Right. GGG has no control over poe.trade. But GGG has control over their game.

As mentioned like 300 times before, "-ty -ty" is no player interaction. Copy&paste strings from poe.trade is no player interaction.

GGG made the APIs public, so 3rd partys could do stuff like poe.trade.
Now it's GGGs turn to correct their mistake. The only option so far is an ingame trade option aka "Auction House".

No price fixing, no whispering 20 AFK jerks. Just click and buy.
"
Arandur wrote:
Right. GGG has no control over poe.trade. But GGG has control over their game.

As mentioned like 300 times before, "-ty -ty" is no player interaction. Copy&paste strings from poe.trade is no player interaction.

GGG made the APIs public, so 3rd partys could do stuff like poe.trade.
Now it's GGGs turn to correct their mistake. The only option so far is an ingame trade option aka "Auction House".

No price fixing, no whispering 20 AFK jerks. Just click and buy.

And like mentioned another 300 times before, they will never allow automated trade in this game. For good reasons. I suggest you find a game where everything is automated. ty bye.
An AH wouldn't be much more automated than poe.trade allready is. I'm looking up an item in a list, click on a link, paste it ingame and wait for an invite. Accept it, port to hideout, click 2 buttons, type "ty" and done.

Whats the difference in clicking 2 buttons less and having the list of items ingame instead of my browser?^^

I didn't say I want everything automated, I just said that this scamming, price fixing jerk-behavior on poe.trade is not good for the game, especially not for holding newer players onto playing.

So I don't know what your jerky reaction aka "kk thx bye" is about. I suggest you become more neutral in speaking to other people ;)
Last edited by Arandur on Sep 21, 2017, 7:02:39 AM
I thought this was GGG's intention all along? To promote scammers and flippers?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info