Daily Deal Feedback

"
How often do you check the daily deals?
Do you feel that Daily Deals are accessible enough?
Do you use the Watchlist feature?
Do you prefer sales based on theme or microtransaction type?
What percentage of your microtransaction purchases would you estimates are made because of daily deals?
Are there any features that you would like to see added to how Daily Deals work?

Every time I login
Yes
No
Theme
50%
Maybe show more than one sale on the login screen
i told you bevore YOU OW ME CURRENCYSTASHTAB BUT I DONT EVEN WANT IT ANYMORE I HOLDING MIRROR AND SHARDS NOW

TAKE IN SOFORTÜBERWEISUNG AGAIN !!!
GERMANY DO NOT HAVE CREDIT CARDS OR PAYPAL

I WAS RDY TO BUY AND THE DEAL WAS UP AND THAT FUCKED ME OFF
4-5 times a month.

I feel it's better than buying them without the deal, but if it would be cheaper then i probably would buy more.

Yeah, used it for the gloom wings (which turned out to be awesome except its side clippings, plz fix it soon).

Microtransaction type.

What percentage of your microtransaction purchases would you estimates are made because of daily deals?
Around 80%.

Are there any features that you would like to see added to how Daily Deals work?
An in-game whislist/watchlist notification. Since the MTXs are increaasing in numbers so the amount of items going for Sale should also increase semi-proportionally.
Everyday

Sometimes, not all the time, I think 50% off for all itens is the idela instead 20~50 variation

just a little

I like both, but in every theme sale the team forget one or two itens, if u wanna do a theme daily deals put all itens of the theme (like fire, ice, etc)

100%, I only buy things with the % discount of daily deals

complete themes itens, a week votation for the next theme. more % off in itens
Hey.

1.I see them usually when i log in for the day, on the login screen.

2.Yes, i mean they're on the login screen + on the main page which i check every day for news anyway + ingame in the mtx window under "specials" + you can go to the "specials" menu from the "shop" on the main site, so yeah i think there's plenty of accessibility.

3.Nope, but i can see others using it.

4.Leaning more towards "type".

5.About 10%.

6.At the moment, when you click on one of the daily deals that are shown on the main page, you get taken to the "newly added" screen, not the "specials" screen which it should (under "shop") if i understand it correctly. Maybe change that. Also when i click on one of the daily deals (some bear pet) that is shown on the login screen, then it takes me to the "pet" page instead of to the "specials".

Gl :)
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
Last edited by Paldamus on Sep 19, 2017, 10:53:55 AM
I like pets and have many, i wish some of them would be bigger, i actually didnt buy the turtoise for that reason for example. I am unsure for the same reason with the raven srs mtx.
I usually get them on sale and i use the watchlist feature.
Ciao!
Daily.

Yes

Had no idea it existed, but I will be using it from now on.

Themes

20%

No, but I would love some more shield, wand, dagger MTX's
Every day

Absolutely yes

yes

25% or more

The daily deal is good how it is ithink
I check my EMAIL. When my watchlist email me, i buy.

Yes... GGG needs money too

OFC... the only way i see is it.

Micro type... Example:
Weapon effect day:
Shield effect day
etc..

75%

Make the community choose some daily
Make ultra fast offers, with super sale.

Like: 6 hours - 50% off effect X
1 hour - 70% off effect y

Make LEGEND effect to sale.. and never more offer it. With something ridiculous like: Orange head - Snowman theme

Could you see League of Legends skins examples?

- 1 or 2 times a day.

-Maybe not for a Steam user that doesn't check the website often.

-Rarely.

-Microtransactions.

-10-20%.

-Not really but I'd like to see a system or something that you can recycle your duplicate mtx's that you get from boxes,so maybe you can get a small % of points refunded back,or even not points but something that can make use of the duplicates.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info