Xbox one CONSTANTLY BEING DC OR HORRIBLE LAG...

iv crashed or just to menu in the labyrnth like 10+ times, i am about to quit this game.
This latest patch has made the lag and crashing worse!! I get that it's a free game, but it just feels like hard work rather than a game.
Come on!! I'm about to uninstall, can't take anymore DC
I just started this game a week ago and I have experienced nothing but disconnects and lag in spiked intervals.

Are you guys doing anything about it? Or is this just the norm?
I'd rather go back to playing super unbalanced Diablo3 with all my hacked gear.

they only released 1 patch so far!! just give them time to release more patch...
Deffinatly. I just wanted to add my 2 cents to the pile. 😛
I'll stick around, it's still better than having nothing to do because you are so strong nothing can kill you in D3.

That got boring.
i feel you i was paragon 2500 i got bored af lol
It's the 20k+ paragon that I don't get. Why would you even bother anymore?
I got my necro to 2k and was like. =yawn=

Glad to see this ported to Xbox.
Hi everyone,

Earlier this week we deployed a server change that should have drastically improved the disconnection issue when changing or loading areas. It appears to have helped a lot of users who were experiencing this issue, we are still monitoring this to see where other improvements can be made.

We are hard at work on a patch that catches the Xbox version up to the current PC patch. This update includes a variety of crash fixes, skill issue fixes, achievement bug fixes and much more. Xbox specific changes include a variety of recent bug report fixes, using currency from premium tabs, trade market notifications when you receive an offer, corpse targeting changes that allow you to select specific minions and more.

Thank you all for your reports and support.
Same here, huge lag outs while doing maps, or when loading in almost any town de-syncs/frozen in place praying to be able to reach the waypoint to try another town with less players in it...
It's really the last patch that messed up the game this much,i started playing 2 weeks ago and had no troubles aside the occasional lag spike but it wouldnt last more than 2-3 seconds.
Thanks for keeping us up to date. It's nice to be heard. Up there with Blizzard support. 👍

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info