Xbox one CONSTANTLY BEING DC OR HORRIBLE LAG...

Hi everyone,

I hope to have a status update tomorrow regarding this issue.

In the meantime some users have reported that using the Xbox Home Button during an area transition has allowed them to load into areas they were having trouble with. Please try this if you are experiencing frequent disconnections.
Hi everyone,

Earlier this week we deployed a server change that should have drastically improved the disconnection issue when changing or loading areas. It appears to have helped a lot of users who were experiencing this issue, we are still monitoring this to see where other improvements can be made.

We are hard at work on a patch that catches the Xbox version up to the current PC patch. This update includes a variety of crash fixes, skill issue fixes, achievement bug fixes and much more. Xbox specific changes include a variety of recent bug report fixes, using currency from premium tabs, trade market notifications when you receive an offer, corpse targeting changes that allow you to select specific minions and more.

Thank you all for your reports and support.
"
Psilogen wrote:
So Jeff,

Any update on that 30min play window?
That's what I call it. That's my window to do something in game before it crashes or lags until i die.

Can you please provide me the following:

Gamertag
Wifi or wired connection
Time stamp of this occurring
Your location and the server you connect to

I'll pass the above info onto the server admins to see if there is anything out of the ordinary in the logs for you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info