Xbox one CONSTANTLY BEING DC OR HORRIBLE LAG...

Patches no longer go through the same certification process they use to in the days of the 360. Devs have a lot of freedom just as they do on PC. Also, arguing it's a free game is pretty ignorant in today's gaming ecology. There's a business model still within, so free game or not people have and will spend money. Also punting out a free game that has so many issues is concerning regardless.

You're right though, my network must be pretty bad if it can't cope. All those other games have the same symptoms (sarcasm)
"
TheSubtleArts wrote:
Patches no longer go through the same certification process they use to in the days of the 360. Devs have a lot of freedom just as they do on PC. Also, arguing it's a free game is pretty ignorant in today's gaming ecology. There's a business model still within, so free game or not people have and will spend money. Also punting out a free game that has so many issues is concerning regardless.

You're right though, my network must be pretty bad if it can't cope. All those other games have the same symptoms (sarcasm)

And complaining when a game has had ONE patch so far and will need a couple more to get things more stabilized is just as bad as whining about it being free.

Tell them when and where it is crashing and let them fix it. I play the game on the Xbox with around 20 other players and we are chatting every other day about the good and bad things about the game and I am the only one that has had a crash and it happened one time.
The patch itself seems to be the thing that created the majority of these issues. That isn't Microsoft's fault.
I'm not complaining. I have contributed the issues and where they fall if you read. If I can't reply to a horrid lackluster no thought reply like I got I can surely point out the flaws no? Pre patch I have told others to be patient with it as we all have faith here. But thanks for your contribution too. It's always the guys with no issues, or that one time, seriously hanging out on a bug forum that think they know better ;)
Last edited by TheSubtleArts on Sep 17, 2017, 2:52:11 PM
I will just add my name into the mix here, I have lost countless maps being DC while trying to load into the map. Im afraid to run over a T5 in fears of losing map.
"
Stormswa wrote:
I will just add my name into the mix here, I have lost countless maps being DC while trying to load into the map. Im afraid to run over a T5 in fears of losing map.

Probably your network mate, it can't cope. /joke 😅

It's ok though, it's only had ONE patch so far. So hold on to your butts. 😆
"
TheSubtleArts wrote:
"
Stormswa wrote:

Probably your network mate, it can't cope. /joke 😅

It's ok though, it's only had ONE patch so far. So hold on to your butts. 😆

I know, ive played POE long enough. I did quit for a year though because I hated the Lab content (nothing wrong with it just not fan of traps). I have had issues since launch with the connection and the rubberbanding.
i think its kinda funny people are on here saying quit complaining its a free game...yeah i get that but at the same time they have people buying cosmetic gear so its not like they are just making this game for us to join right out of their pocket...ALSO if we dont complain how will they know what needs to be fixed or what is going wrong...pretty sure thats the whole point of these threads?
complaining and reporting a bug are two different thing lol but yeah they need to know if there is something wrong in their game
Last edited by dragonpowi on Sep 17, 2017, 5:16:09 PM
I've crashed to the dashboard 8 times today, all while going through the Feeding Trough. Super shitty because there's no waypoints around and I gotta start back at the Square every time. :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info