[3.2] Tremor Queen GC miner [HC/SC][Everything viable][Budget]

Got a question.. How much I need to have mana regen to easily sustain mines? It drain mana so fast :D. Plus, I dont even play MoM, just modified to go more life. But, when i go to t16 bosses, i need at least 2 flask, and still have to refill in ho -.-
"
Wolverine67 wrote:
Got a question.. How much I need to have mana regen to easily sustain mines? It drain mana so fast :D. Plus, I dont even play MoM, just modified to go more life. But, when i go to t16 bosses, i need at least 2 flask, and still have to refill in ho -.-

I'd say Forget Mana regen.

We need so much mana (400-500mana/s) that no matter how high your manareg is, it will always be lacking. So better invest in more survivability or dps.

You can trivialze the mana cost by:

- Getting Vaal-Clarity (linked to inc. duration and faster casting. 15sec duration. 100% uptime)

or (better but more expensive)

- getting a Lavianga's spirit
Yes, exactly. I tried even with regular clarity, but is pretty much useless, got like 17.2 mana per second. And I was thinking about vaal clarity, dunno why I didn't try it. But thanks for Lavianga's, totally forgot about that one. I believe those 2 things will help a lot. Thanks again, I'll try if I succeed to got flask (since I'm trying this one on xb :) )
Hey man, love the build. Just killed my first Shaper with it, playing for the first time I even got past the guardians. Haha

EDIT: Uber Atziri Down :D Deathless
Last edited by SoullessJew on Jan 18, 2018, 12:54:30 AM
Glad to hear it :)

I'll update the guide with a mana section later today, with all the different ways of dealing with the mana cost. Personally I just use clarity, mana regen gear/jewels and a mana potion.
On xbox is hard to find jewellers/jewels with mana regen, its really painful! Clarity, not help me too much, got only 17.2 mana per sec. For mapping, 1 mana flask is fine and i think even for t15 map...But for guardians, in my case, not enough -.-. With vaal clarity is way better, and still trying to get lavianga flask. With lavianga and vaal clarity+increase duration, you'll have around 45-60s without spending mana. Btw, great build, I really enjoy playing it :D
I just spend more than 40regret orb for this build and i am not dispointed !

A little check on my character plz ? What should i upgrad ? (not the money for good flask rightnow)
"
FiliFili wrote:
I just spend more than 40regret orb for this build and i am not dispointed !

A little check on my character plz ? What should i upgrad ? (not the money for good flask rightnow)

Looking quite, good. Loving the Impresence-Amulet (it's awesome), but you need to fix your links to use it: Use Blasphemy+Frostbite+Increased AoE in Gloves for a 100% Frostbite Aura (while only reserving 20% of mana). Also you need to replace the clearmind with a generic +40% DMG Jewel (they are quite cheap now)

For Upgrades, i'd say:

- FLASKS: You need to roll (or buy) +80-100%increased Evasion and +20-30% movement speed on either Your Quicksilver or your Evasion Flask. That will give you a 50%+ movement speed boost.

- Upgrade your Abyss Jewel ("on kill doesn't work for us"). Get +Life /Penetration /Dmg to Spells

- Upgrade Boots to 16%Spelldodge with 70+ life (only a few chaos)

- Then: Save up to 4EX for a 6-link tremor :)
just a question with the unique jews, im currently using 2 long winters for the phy to cold conversion. is it better to switch to a phy to cold watcher's eye and save a jew slot for another flat damage jew?

also what does "GC has an addition burst" actually mean? it is useful?

cheers
Ign: Zanosaur
"
zanosaur wrote:
just a question with the unique jews, im currently using 2 long winters for the phy to cold conversion. is it better to switch to a phy to cold watcher's eye and save a jew slot for another flat damage jew?
cheers

No, it's not worth it. Better get the 15% Penetration with Hatred Version, that's a way better DPS increase than switching the jewels.

"
also what does "GC has an addition burst" actually mean? it is useful?

2 Additional Burst increase the total range (lenght) of each GC by about 30-50%.
See this picture: Instead of 4 Circles you'll get 6.

Very usfull for mapclearing, i wouldn't want to miss it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info