[3.5]Wild Strike||T1-16 viable||UPDATED||500k+ shaper dps + instant leech survivability

Ornament only apply to offhand weapon not globally
"
Rezechs wrote:
Ornament only apply to offhand weapon not globally

If thats true then why does Lycosidae not have the same limitation? According to the post I've read that modifier is always local to the item.

I believe you, just curious if there is a reason.
The wording on both items is different and how poe usually is that means they work differently. I don't have a lyco but have ornament and my offhand is 100 to hit while main isn't. If u throw lyco in on pob it changes main hand hit to 100
"
kyyrbes wrote:
"
Rhonova wrote:
Hello Exiles,

Im 87 5,5K HP still with tabula now in white/yelow maps. Uber lab still not completed but i did not expect problems(bloodrage off)
Some notes from my personal experience with this build:
Leveling was more or less OK, just choose claw with only Phys dmg not elemetal like me :)
Bleeding and chaos dmg can kill you in few sec expecially with combination with Bloodrage.
Int problems will solve self as level up, just grap one or two 30int nodes.
Jewels withou resist are hardly manage because cap resists is not easy.
Mapping is OK and fast. Bosses in white and yellow maps are OK too.

Until you are dealing dmg everything is OK - so you have to learn move between packs very fast.
Due to bleedeng problems i choose Ralakesh as minor and Lunaris as main. Its working for me.

Tooltip dps 73K, in map around 130K. PoB total dps 224K without nothing. Around 430K with flask, charges, golem, savage hit and etc.

Funny, quick but not very tanky build.

Not sure where you're getting these numbers from. I imported your character into POB and I'm getting nowhere near those numbers.

If you import my character you have to see those numbers:
Average dmg: 36 387,2
Total DPS: 278 143,8
With frenzy, power charges, killed recently, savage hit recently and flasks - most the time in maps
Average dmg: 48 633
Total DPS: 430 583
Im guessing your not suppose to use Acrobatics in your endgame build?
Because you lose all that extra armor?
Noob following this guide here. PoB items leave you with -res across the board.. Is that actually viable, or was it just thrown together?
"
BoopersBoop wrote:
Noob following this guide here. PoB items leave you with -res across the board.. Is that actually viable, or was it just thrown together?

That's just how it is in PoB, if you look at the Items page none of the rare equipment has resists put on them.
To all of you people thinking this build can go to 1mil total DPS, You are wrong.
I Even switched my Rat's nest out for an Abyssus, Wich gave me 1/2 of my dps extra.
I checked out his character from last league and it has 140k Total...
This claiming "face tank with 1m dps" is over exagerated like crazy.
And as stated above, Chaos and bleed damage can rip you in a matter of seconds.
as for other content, I can say this build does pretty well.
Just don't expect this build to facetank and deal a shit ton of damage.
Hello!
Could anyone answer why he has "Cast When Damage Taken" with haste or is it vaal haste?
This build already has 2 auras so you cant use a 3rd aura anyway.
Does "Cast When Damage Taken" work with Haste or Vaal haste? Or is there no purpose to link it and he just cast Vaal haste whenever its up?

Thanks for your time.
"
ShaseMeow wrote:
Hello!
Could anyone answer why he has "Cast When Damage Taken" with haste or is it vaal haste?
This build already has 2 auras so you cant use a 3rd aura anyway.
Does "Cast When Damage Taken" work with Haste or Vaal haste? Or is there no purpose to link it and he just cast Vaal haste whenever its up?

Thanks for your time.

So as u can tell he has Immortal Call in there aswell, The CWDT is only there for Immortal call.
U have to Manualy cast Vaal haste, Use this on bosses to do more damage.
There is no reason to have Vaal in there but since u Don't have any extra sockets since the Kaom's roots, u can't realy place it somewhere else.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info