[3.5]Wild Strike||T1-16 viable||UPDATED||500k+ shaper dps + instant leech survivability

What is swapped to run lightning strike? I just got the uber helm enchant for 3 more strikes...
Is Dying Sun working / make sense?
So, I've been running this build, and it's working pretty well for me. Wild Strike is a fun skill!

Have stuck with lots of Armor rather than taking Acrobatics.

For shield, I've been using Chernabog's Pillar. Not seeing any real advantage to switching to Lycosidae? Chernabog's offers far more armor, more life, additional fire damage, and it enfeebles enemies as well. My survivability shot up loads with this shield.

"
Tylorva wrote:
So, I've been running this build, and it's working pretty well for me. Wild Strike is a fun skill!

Have stuck with lots of Armor rather than taking Acrobatics.

For shield, I've been using Chernabog's Pillar. Not seeing any real advantage to switching to Lycosidae? Chernabog's offers far more armor, more life, additional fire damage, and it enfeebles enemies as well. My survivability shot up loads with this shield.

Lycosidae is used for the "Hits Cannot be Evaded" modifier.
I'm not a super noob, but I'm a bit of a noob here. Can someone tell me why he has Nightstalker in the passive tree? It says increased damage with daggers, but that doesn't count for claws right? This build seems... off? Am I wrong here? I'm looking for something melee that is hella tanky with super fast attack speed.
Sincerely,
Crazy Woman
It is an outdated 3.2 tree issue. You have to take the claw nodes to the left.
"
Prong007 wrote:
It is an outdated 3.2 tree issue. You have to take the claw nodes to the left.

Thank you so much, I was about to follow this today lol
Sincerely,
Crazy Woman
Okay I'm still new to analyzing builds but why wouldn't you just make this crit? Multi jewels would be crazy cheap and your wild strike would just be chunking things. Ex. no diamond flask, no mention of multi on jewels.

My advice to people wanting to take this build to the next level, Diamond Flask, Loreweave, Multi Jewels.
Last edited by druuu on Jun 19, 2018, 8:51:22 PM
"
druuu wrote:
Diamond Flask, Loreweave
flask good, from armor we have HEALTH, if we use 6l weapon we can wear Kaom heart, but belly one and only for huge HP, huge HP need for facetanking bosses. If you wanna real boost damage use SHROUD of the Lightless
So, I'm pretty new to the game, so anyone should feel free to correct me, but I think acrobatics is a waste, especially after you get Kaom's Roots, and even more so after you manage to scrounge together a 6L armor.

Kaom's Roots give Unwavering Stance, which is vital, because being stunned means we die when our leech drops, but it also kills all the evasion from our high dex, the Starkonja's/Rat's Nest, and leaves us with just our halved armor and reduced energy shield, plus that dodge. Until you have crazy high life, you can just get one-punched by the majority of high phys hits.

If, instead, you invest that point and a couple scrounged from jewels or life, you can stretch over to Iron Reflexes, and get most of your evasion back as armor, and seriously boost your phys reduction. This gives you way more breathing room for big hits and between packs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info