[3.1][HC] Tri Dark Pact Totems ~1M+ DPS~ 8k+ EHP~ Cheap and beginner friendly~ All content viable

"
FleepQc wrote:
"
DasHenne wrote:
I would also be really interested in OPs opinion on how viable it will be post-nerf. It seems like it should still work fine even with the damage/radius changes to me... but it for sure is quite a nerf.
The only change that really affects it is the radius change. Should still be a really strong build though

Im thinking if we have a way to apply the new curse reliably the build will still be strong. It never had issues with clearing packs... even in T15. And the bosses should be cursed.
after reading all the notes for 3.1 I believe i'm gonna give this build a go ;)
"FMR it's another day in paradise" IGN NEEDBLOOD
I tried this build last league (harbinger) but wanna give it a go again for abyss. My only problem was completing end game lab though. How did you get through that shit? I felt like I had to get a carry.
Last edited by iamdopeasfcuk on Dec 5, 2017, 10:58:55 PM
What is the best way to level this with no gear? struggling with anything i try.
"
xserper wrote:
What is the best way to level this with no gear? struggling with anything i try.

I did sunder until 28 on HCSSF mayhem. I then switched to dark pact totems at 28 in a +1 minion helm (make sure u also have a wither for single target)

For end game lab, not too sure what you are struggling with.. the build has very good regen, making trabs super easy and izaro should die quickly + you can focus on only dodging because you use ur totems.

If you want it to be super ez mode tho... use 2 dp totems and 1 decoy totem
Last edited by FleepQc on Dec 6, 2017, 3:11:23 AM
So Dark Pact Totems got a buff with the minion tag addition + more minion life support?
"
l0u wrote:
So Dark Pact Totems got a buff with the minion tag addition + more minion life support?

minion life doesnt affect dp direclty.. only affects it if you link summon skeletons with minion life.

the change to the minion tag is confusing because dark pact always had a minion tag(you could socket it in a +1 minion gems helmet and receive the benefits)... im guessing it wasnt working with stats specific to minions before.
hmmmm with buffs on minion life support, CWC-Wither-SummonSkel-Minion life for ST will be good?or not XD?
to whoever hacked my account....enjoy ur pixelated stuff u shithole
DP AoE nerf
https://imgur.com/U9eDK7f
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
"
Dark Pact no longer gains bonus radius when using your life. The damage bonus from using your life grows less quickly as the gem levels up, dealing 76% more damage at level 20 (down from 95%).

Dark Pact now counts as being a Minion skill gem, and will thus interact with effects such as the one found on Cloak of Tawm'r Isley.

What will we do now?
:(

Change Void Manipulation on Minion Damage ? (Void 20Lv/Q = 49% MinionDmg 20Lv/Q = 64%)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info