[3.1][HC] Tri Dark Pact Totems ~1M+ DPS~ 8k+ EHP~ Cheap and beginner friendly~ All content viable

This might be a stupid question but maybe someone can help enlighten me. What's the reason for picking the Attack Speed nodes over the Chaos Damage ones once you can start from the Shadow area? Does it affect Spell Totem in a way I don't realise or is it simply for your Shield Charge to go off faster?
Any unique flasks worth getting?
Last edited by Hookt on Dec 14, 2017, 12:47:59 AM
"
DasHenne wrote:
This might be a stupid question but maybe someone can help enlighten me. What's the reason for picking the Attack Speed nodes over the Chaos Damage ones once you can start from the Shadow area? Does it affect Spell Totem in a way I don't realise or is it simply for your Shield Charge to go off faster?

My guess is it's to make your movement speed faster with your movement ability. Though I took the chaos damage myself
What is yours bandid choice guys? I cant decide what to choose :/
At level 71 at the moment and destroying everything. The only big difference is I use faster casting instead of controlled destruction for my 4 link because it feels so much better placing the totems and much more smooth play style.. There is a small drop in damage but not significant
edited question

P.S this build is great
Last edited by Zokio on Dec 15, 2017, 8:20:41 PM
hey noice build i rly like this but IMHO respec at 31 lvl is rly bad decision i just didnt see the point on leveling with so bad dps. I recomend just take ancestral bond and level with warchiefs if you have tabula they will ez kill all until 49 lvl and it will be a lot faster than leveling with dark pact after 31. After 49 progressio is amazing. Ty SS
Does the armour needs to be 6L?
"
fbgameinvites wrote:
Does the armour needs to be 6L?

The buid works very well with a 5L too. Obviously a 6L will give you a good boost in clear speed though.
I am running 2 Apep's Rage Wands and my DPS is at 27K. Not even running 20/20 gems yet. VERY powerful build!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info