[3.3] MF Windripper Deadeye | TS and Barrage | PoB Link

So i just switched over from amigos version of this build. Take a look at my gear and tell me what i could do to improve for efficient mf mapping (vaults.

With amigos build i had huge issues farming vaults alone, but could farm spiders quite well.

I've got a darkray vetors +1 frenzy charge in my stash, but i'm trying to maximize my quant so i put goldwyrms on. My life is at 4100 as of rn, and i do have a kaoms heart in stash also.
"
trollzilla wrote:
So i just switched over from amigos version of this build. Take a look at my gear and tell me what i could do to improve for efficient mf mapping (vaults.

With amigos build i had huge issues farming vaults alone, but could farm spiders quite well.

I've got a darkray vetors +1 frenzy charge in my stash, but i'm trying to maximize my quant so i put goldwyrms on. My life is at 4100 as of rn, and i do have a kaoms heart in stash also.

From my personal experience dont use quick sliver, use a sibnite flask and try get a abyss belt. Enchant on boots would be Leech or dmg or +1 frenzy
[3.3] Windripper Deadeye
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1995053

[3.3] VoidForge Crit Champion
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2117883
"
"
trollzilla wrote:

From my personal experience dont use quick sliver, use a sibnite flask and try get a abyss belt. Enchant on boots would be Leech or dmg or +1 frenzy

Yep i changed to stibnite, what other changes/sacrifices should i make to run vaults w/o an aura? i can drop some quant but i need to be able to damage the boss down/ and survive his aoe. Or is that not possible? lol

Any awful things stand out? I know I need the correct vinktar and a dying sun, sun will be next big purchase. Also just leveling gems in general.
Hey guys, I just wanted to add my input with this build. I finally found the best setup for ts after messing around with different combinations. ts-icebite-added cold-wed-gmp-mirage. Also I suggest everyone to spec into point blank. That made my damage skyrocket and feel really good with full mf gear. Good luck to all
Forgot to mention, I also took piercing shots node which seems to help.
Build is broken with HH.
Decide to opt out wrath for haste, stuck on lv10 wrath bc of intel. Also, I'm lv 76 and feeling extremely squishy. 3.3k life and just die if took a scratch from anything. I'm running full MF with a carnage heart bc I don't have bisco's. Am I missing anything? I don't felt like I'm dodging or evading anything.
I have Watchers Eye jewel which has crit while affected by Hatred. Good idea to use it and replace Grace or something?
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrChalyps
Spoiler

I have these items atm. 1 Inspired Learning, 5 Frenzy charges.
For me map clearspeed very mediocre. Is will be in general better later with progression? Does build heaevy relyed on expensive flasks?
I am also kindo squishy - about 3.8k.
Last edited by der-graf on Jan 27, 2018, 4:32:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info