[3.3] MF Windripper Deadeye | TS and Barrage | PoB Link

Im looking at POB, and im showing
57% chance to freeze
49% chance to shock

Couple questions.
Since we want to freeze for the quantity, how do we freeze instead of shock?
Can we freeze and shock simultaneously for quantity and rarity?
How can we maximize freeze for the quantity bonus?

Thanks for the help.
Hey wanted to ask is it worth to use sextants for burials chambers farm?
Last edited by Swag_Spirit on Jun 15, 2018, 12:00:45 PM
"
2pinki2 wrote:
Hi should we be following your POB or forum gem links section? I was following the gem links section of the first post but its totally different to the POB and i have already bought some double corrupt items so cant change them :( hopefully its still valid

"
Lordbob360 wrote:
I said the exact same thing on the last page and noone replied :( hopefully you get better luck.

This guide seems a bit all over the place at the moment, i guess it's being ironed out for the new league.
I got to about 30 and the skill tree was completely flipped, so i had alot of wasted skill points in the wrong places and i only just recovered :(

Aye.
He replied and said it's fixed now, but not so sure about that... In any event, at start of league he was busy farming HH, so maybe now he can update the thing.

"

My gear after one week of league :)

I know I am NOT a hardcore player, but this kind of thing always fascinates me.
I am sitting on my 20c, and people already have like 100 ex, wtf.

"
mdiesel_ wrote:

Couple questions.
Thanks for the help.

We use Herald of Ice for freeze, and yes, you can BOTH freeze and shock simultaneously ^^

Also, remember that crit strikes are guaranteed ailment, which is why we run crit chance.
Renunciar a nuestros principios para ser aceptados, o arriesgarnos a vivir solos, siendo lo que somos...
Last edited by Tatherwood on Jun 10, 2018, 6:19:51 AM
Any tips for better survivability inside incursions? I am getting instakilled by these sneaky projectiles quite often :-/
Hey guys, was wondering if someone could help me out. I'm having a really hard time filling out resistances. Should I get a stygian vise with life and res rolls instead of a biscos leash? I feel like it would be a better all around option that would also allow me to do incursions while mfing because of the beef it could provide. Should I be looking for res on my jewels? I'm currently using flat DMG / life jewls for the most part. Sometimes I feel like sacrificing the little quant I get from a leash and maybe even my boots would be better for all around mapping. Maybe getting some nice life/res boots too. What do you all think?

Spoiler

Last edited by sako22 on Jun 10, 2018, 1:47:12 PM
NM
Last edited by kotli on Jun 10, 2018, 1:41:37 PM
Someone riddle me this:

For low tier farming, rigwalds and the TS helmet enchant are not needed, neither is a HH.

However, this makes it problematic to decide what to get in what order for me.

I'm halfway to the headhunter (only 1 doctor card but 20 ex so far).

If I get that first, I will probably be burnt out and can't farm the helmet and quiver.

If I get the helmet and quiver right now, I will be far away from the HH again.

Both things will burn me out.

How did you guys solve this?
/
Last edited by bjornharx on Aug 2, 2018, 6:01:47 AM
Hi, new player here.

Despite not being a starter build, I decided to start the league out with this and now am lv80, running with parts of the build but missing a lot of key components like Windripper and Lioneye's Fall.

Any tips on whether I should prioritize getting a WR (even a non 6L) and hope for the best with rolls? Or any other progression tips in general from here? A bit lost. Any help appreciated. :)
"
Probelter wrote:
Hey guys,Shroud of the Lightless better than Queen of the Forest?

Shroud is only better for DPS.

"
mdiesel_ wrote:
Im looking at POB, and im showing
57% chance to freeze
49% chance to shock

Couple questions.

Thanks for the help.

Make sure all your abyss jewels stack added cold damage. Icebite + HoI + hypothermia could work as well.

"
Swag_Spirit wrote:
Hey wanted to ask is it worth to use sextants for burials chambers farm?

Nah not really. Just alch and go. i only sextant really well rolled maps

"
zipfelq89 wrote:
Any tips for better survivability inside incursions? I am getting instakilled by these sneaky projectiles quite often :-/

Once i had phase acro the spitters weren't a issue.

"
sako22 wrote:
Hey guys, was wondering if someone could help me out. I'm having a really hard time filling out resistances. Should I get a stygian vise with life and res rolls instead of a biscos leash? I feel like it would be a better all around option that would also allow me to do incursions while mfing because of the beef it could provide. Should I be looking for res on my jewels? I'm currently using flat DMG / life jewls for the most part. Sometimes I feel like sacrificing the little quant I get from a leash and maybe even my boots would be better for all around mapping. Maybe getting some nice life/res boots too. What do you all think?

Spoiler

Goldrim or Swap your thief's torment out for Better rings. Dont be afraid of not getting LGoH anymore.

"
Hi, new player here.

Despite not being a starter build, I decided to start the league out with this and now am lv80, running with parts of the build but missing a lot of key components like Windripper and Lioneye's Fall.

Any tips on whether I should prioritize getting a WR (even a non 6L) and hope for the best with rolls? Or any other progression tips in general from here? A bit lost. Any help appreciated. :)

Open you profile for us to look at. Windripper and dying sun are the most important upgrades.

[3.3] Windripper Deadeye
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1995053

[3.3] VoidForge Crit Champion
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2117883
Last edited by 1SexyGamerGuy on Jun 11, 2018, 12:33:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info