[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
arospl wrote:
actualy in blight map im destroying uber atziri and shaper easy ,
i have converted to crit setup because of gear/currency
, t16 maps are ez too

Don't you have problem with stun while mapping?
I did some try with my standard and I have really big problem in delve. A lot of mobs stun me to death.
I thing 'Endless Hunger' is enough.

Any advice?
Build working great so far. (again)
Got my fortify Axe a good Kaoms and some other solid stuff.
T16 is ez.
I got a total of -9 mana costs, which leaves my cyclone at 3 mana.
Thats pretty okay.
Till now i can't use Banner, because my Enlighten is just lvl 2.

Anyone got a PoB for this exact build they had success with? I started the league with a Golem build but I hate it and want to go back to Cyclone but I don't know how to adjust to all the buffs.
Since people seem to be running this build with good AoE, dmg and survivability I would love some help :)
Hey man, any update for the 3.8 any time soon?
"
attronach wrote:
"
arospl wrote:
actualy in blight map im destroying uber atziri and shaper easy ,
i have converted to crit setup because of gear/currency
, t16 maps are ez too

Don't you have problem with stun while mapping?
I did some try with my standard and I have really big problem in delve. A lot of mobs stun me to death.
I thing 'Endless Hunger' is enough.

Any advice?

I don't understand how you get stunned man, you can't be stunned while cycloning and you spin 99% of the time. As far as delve, maybe it's the cold damage and the chill or the freeze, not stun. Don't know what to tell you more.
"
Sadoldgit wrote:
I only play one build a season and Legion was my fifth season. So glad I chose this build. hit 96, my highest yet, delved deeper than ever before, learned more about crafting - so many positives. I hardly bothered with Alva (was I wrong?) but did many more Jun missions.

Having enjoyed Cyclone so much not sure where to go for Blight - it would seem too easy just to do the same build again. Even with some of the changes I expect it would feel relatively comfortable. So much advice out there on starter builds, but as I said, I only find enough time to do one build, so looking for something that can last through to end game. Ideas?

Same here man, in legion i got to 97, my highest ever and also delved deeper than before (900 i think which is way better than 200 like i used too). Also killed every boss in the game (including uber), i didn't had to pay for services like i used to. Also learned and crafted some very good items myself like the insanity gloves, the boots and the steel rings, pretty much everything that was rare. Again, didn't had to pay for them. The only things i bought is the Disfavour and the Devotos.

As far as Alva go, i never did her quests unless it was a challenge. I hated temple, the loot and the rewards were always next to nothing, like it's not worth doing all of those rooms for 1-2 alchs. I always disliked the mobs in there and Alva herself repeating the same fuckin dialog every time. However, i did the temple 5 times this league (blight) and got very very nice rewards and loots from it, like 20 times better than before. Like 4-5 uniques every temple, decent currency and i got a pair of gloves that are 2.5-3 ex this league.I don't know if they did something or not or maybe i just got lucky the first 5 temple runs :) but i started doing the temple again.

As for the league blight, im playing the same build again, like why the fuck not, i always loved melee builds and this is one of the best i've seen in 2000 hours of poe. The only differences that i've noticed is that some of the tree nodes and the passives were changed, they swapped Forceful Skewering with Utmost Might (bottom left) and you have access to both of them without having to change your path or spending more sp than usual.

From the bottom of my heart, YES, you can easily play the same build again, you gonna melt everything.

PS : I also play just one build per league, work is kickin my ass, you don't have to be "cool" like others and play league starter build, MF build, end game build, etc. I also love social drinks, pussy and bio-social connections. Peace out man.
Last edited by MihaiFL on Sep 14, 2019, 4:01:37 PM
"
Mckkay wrote:
Hi Guys! little question for you this is a good axe ? i have crafted this and i Don't know if is a good one

Spoiler

Very nice axe man, the crit and the stun doesn't belong but yeah, gg axe.
"
MihaiFL wrote:

I don't understand how you get stunned man, you can't be stunned while cycloning and you spin 99% of the time. As far as delve, maybe it's the cold damage and the chill or the freeze, not stun. Don't know what to tell you more.

I'm not so that much in game so I don't know it's stun or freeze.
After Blight started I did some test with my character on Standard and difference are BIG. I really can't remember single stun in Legion league with this build.
But after 3.8 patch I see me character stunned a LOT.

Same with my new character (same build) created from beginning at Blight.
With this character I had problem finish map tier 1 for Zana starter quest because of this.

Something is changed, I'm pretty sure.
Last edited by attronach on Sep 14, 2019, 5:04:09 PM
u are just running out of mana as u don't have any reduced mana cost on ur rings/amulet. they've changed it with this league.

u need to get a craft like this

it just looks like being stunned as ur character stops moving and literally does nothing...waiting to die..

e/ btw u don't have ur uber lab completed. on both standart and league. u are missing out quite a lot.
Last edited by Vanxan on Sep 15, 2019, 6:45:03 PM
"
Vanxan wrote:
u are just running out of mana as u don't have any reduced mana cost on ur rings/amulet. they've changed it with this league.

it just looks like being stunned as ur character stops moving and literally does nothing...waiting to die..

Actually this isn't my case. Let me explain.
First on Standard. If you look at my ring:

I have OLD -8 total mana cost ring. They didn't chamge old items. I can push and hold Cyclone button for year w/o chance lost my mana.
And because I have same stun/freeze problem on Standard (after 3.8 patch) I don't think it's mana issue.

Now about Blight. You are right I don't have mana cost reduction items, BUT what you don't know is - I don't have Pride up (50% mana reservation). So I have more than 50% mana and trust me, this is enough for everything. Yes I know I can't spin all time but 10 second w/o mobs are really enough to cover almost any situation. Killing mobs hold my mana at top all time.
So as I can say, no my mana isn't at 0 when my character got stunned/freeze.

"
e/ btw u don't have ur uber lab completed. on both standart and league. u are missing out quite a lot.

That's true. But do you think it's someway linked to my stun/freeze problem?

Last edited by attronach on Sep 16, 2019, 12:44:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info