[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
Soske wrote:
So now that the -mana cost rings are being destroyed, what's going to be the best way to sustain mana while having this many auras?

Why do you say that they are destroyed?

Edit: disregard this question, I've seen now the balance changes
Last edited by bibanul on Sep 3, 2019, 2:00:34 AM
"
Soske wrote:
So now that the -mana cost rings are being destroyed, what's going to be the best way to sustain mana while having this many auras?
Just get some mana leech on your rings or jewels, I suppose. On the other hand - we now have place for other useful mods on rings.
So .. i really wanted to play this build in 3.8 again, and in my opinion it shouls still be very good..

3.8 Changes

Nerfs:

cyclone gem nerf --> around 10% dmg nerf overall
pulverize change --> more dmg and less aoe (not sure if this is really a nerf)
Slayer nerf --> losing some attack speed and movement speed
In general aoe nerf --> many people didnt't play with mass aoe scaling, but ofc defnetly a nerf
-total mana cost rings --> This is yikes but it should still be playable

buffs:

- 1 more passive note (Amulet)

Overall you will lose some dmg, some aoe and you cant reserve 100% mana anymore.
But i think it shouls still be a good build.

What do you think?
I am also considering this build again for 3.8. Do you believe there are any major changes needed in the skill tree or gear?

I figure it should basicly just be the same but overall it will be a bit less dps right?
You may want to consider not taking +1 range nodes,
they won't be worth it anymore.
Take AOE and damage notes and get some aoe on your amulet.

That should be enough to get a good feeling aoe back.
On my standard char Aegis_Block 1 am having mana problems. Need to hit to leech but failing badly so i must be doing something basically wrong.Using vitality void along with a 0.33% phys attack to mana jewel as per build info.
"
EDMOSES wrote:
On my standard char Aegis_Block 1 am having mana problems. Need to hit to leech but failing badly so i must be doing something basically wrong.Using vitality void along with a 0.33% phys attack to mana jewel as per build info.

Try to get some mana on hit on your jewels or spec into Revelry.
can we use atziris acuity for sword build instead of slink ?
Thanks Ahfack for the great build, and also to all of you who provided advices on this thread. It was a very fun league and the build is very solid. It is the first time I am killing uber elder and shaper fight is a joke.

Thank you all
Good day. Will there be an update to this assembly at 3.8? And will she be playable in the new league?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info