[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Looking for ways to help improve my Standard version of this build. Any advice, from anyone on what I should upgrade next? Think the order would be: boots, rings, axe.

Fortify Vaal Axe upgrade is huge tbh. Devoto helmet with blood rage attack speed is great too. Rings with reduced mana cost makes u cycloning smoother.
how does this build fare against blight maps?
How good is this against uber elder (with endgame crit items)? Shaper is easy for multiple builds.
Really hope that you can update this build soon. Although the 1-h crit build is indeed fun to play, weilding a 2-h axe is much more cooler and disastrous.
Can anyone explain me why PoB shows over 300 life regen with blood rage on and with allocated Vaal Pact? Is this some kind od bug?
Hello fellow Cycloner :D i'm using this build in Blight League and i'm Level 93 (90 in the first week) (made 2 changes in the tree for example the non Crit node)

Using Starforge and Belly (with multi totem + impale support)

Shaper down (0 Death's)

Uber Elder down (0 Death's) Klick me for Pic

Next i will kill Uber Aztiri and currently i'm using Headhunter (extrem fun with the Speed Mod, whirling like Diablo 3 Barb <3)
Last edited by KasumiChan on Sep 25, 2019, 3:06:57 AM
Is this Vaal Pact really necessary to this build? I remember when i played it on 3.3 there was no Vaal Pact, it was Soul of Arakali + cwdt + Immortal Call to get half of VP effect and it was enough. I know that IC has changed but still Blood Rage + VP deals a lot of dmg.
Hey can anyone check my current pob and tell me what am i missing?
i have half the DPS his Crit build has

https://pastebin.com/cQeBJKMP
"
hay12396 wrote:
Hey can anyone check my current pob and tell me what am i missing?
i have half the DPS his Crit build has

https://pastebin.com/cQeBJKMP

Just half of Ahfack's DPS you say? Well, good for you - this actually very great achievement :) Ahfack has lots of mirror-tier equipment, specially that juicy, double-corrupted legacy Atziri's Acuity, as well as double legacy multi-crit amulet.

I've checked your profile: you have a very nice shaper ring, but you totaly should replace that elder ring and get a Devoto's Devotion with a proper Cyclone Enchantment.

P.S. Ahfack, will you update this build, buddy?
Last edited by Гаруспик on Sep 30, 2019, 11:56:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info