[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"

But I really suggest you to take a risk and try to annul that stupid "+3 Life gained for each Enemy hit by Attacks" suffix, but before craft "prefixes cannot be changed" - you have 50/50 chance to success, it's worth the risk :) You may craft much stronger axe then.

I took your advice, did "prefixes cannot be changed", and successfully annulled the +3 life gained!
After that I removed prefixes cannot be changed, multi-modded, and added the rest.

Now... the linking. Oh the linking.

Edit: Sucessfully linked, although that's a soul-sucking experience.
Last edited by zuke8675309 on Aug 16, 2019, 3:01:13 PM
What do u think about ´´Pride has increased Aura Effect´´ on Daresso's Salute Citrine Amulet?
After 2 Leagues i finally Killed Elder died once but i forgot to change pantheon was kinda nervous cause looks different then watching it on you tube lol but im so happy with the Axe build you made i have done Uber lab for 1st time Uber Atziri 148 maps so far and things are going great cheers AHFACK been a great help see you in 3.8(dont nerf cyclone please)
Last edited by Bezmageddon on Aug 16, 2019, 9:02:22 PM
"
zuke8675309 wrote:
I took your advice, did "prefixes cannot be changed", and successfully annulled the +3 life gained!
After that I removed prefixes cannot be changed, multi-modded, and added the rest.

Now... the linking. Oh the linking.

Edit: Sucessfully linked, although that's a soul-sucking experience.

Ha-ha! Good job, buddy! I'm glad you made and axe that makes you happy :)
Went nuts and switched to Crit Cyclone...still picked the Overleech node though..I can't live without it. I'm at 12mil dps now from 7mil and can swap my Devoto's to an Abyssus (Not recommended) for 16mil dps. I sometimes die to marakeths though. Thanks again for the build.

Last edited by 7thShogun on Aug 21, 2019, 9:34:53 AM

One of the better builds I've played, shaper down, red and uber elder down. Does
T16s with rippy mods with ease. Super solid 10/10
Can anyone who played this build before give me some advice on this build? I only have about 14ex. Will it be able for this? How should I spend my exalted. Like priority wise which is the first and second item I should get? Thanks.

For example should I just spend whatever I have on any of this axe/sword? https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Legion/opPKm4ZFl the reason why I'm asking is because I dont want to spend 4-5 exalts on a disfavor if the fortify weapon is bound and leaps better for like 10 exalts.

I'm really bad at deciding what to buy. Hope someone can mentor me.

Edit: with my low currency is it better to go crit or non crit? Axe or sword? Is this build able to do without gem swapping for bossing and mapping? I hate doing that.

Edit: is impale better or infused channeling? Because if I buy the weapon, most likely if there's no white sockets then it becomes a problem for me.
Last edited by aquasnow93 on Aug 19, 2019, 5:32:17 AM
so in legion league, atziri acuity or not?
Hey all,

Trying to craft an Elder Fortify axe.

Got the Lv20 Fortify + %Inc Phys damage after about 800-900 alts.

Regaled and got Adds 28-48 phys.

Decided to keep that rather than annul, and crafted Multi mod. Was this a mistake? I now have 2 prefixes and one suffix.

Means I only have room for 3 multi mods. I assume one will be +2 to socketed support gems (prefix).
The other should be 16-20% IAS or does 13-16%IAS +13-16% quality work also?

Third one would have to be a suffix. Assume 21-15 Stre + Quality is the option - is this better than say 8-10% chance to deal double damage?

In any case, using POB it looks like this axe, if completed as above, and with the 7-link fortify, looks like less DPS than the Disfavour am currently using.... Is that right? Seems disappointing if so but maybe the average added phys roll is the problem?

Calzone
"
aquasnow93 wrote:
Can anyone who played this build before give me some advice on this build? I only have about 14ex. Will it be able for this? How should I spend my exalted. Like priority wise which is the first and second item I should get? Thanks.

For example should I just spend whatever I have on any of this axe/sword? https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Legion/opPKm4ZFl the reason why I'm asking is because I dont want to spend 4-5 exalts on a disfavor if the fortify weapon is bound and leaps better for like 10 exalts.

I'm really bad at deciding what to buy. Hope someone can mentor me.

Edit: with my low currency is it better to go crit or non crit? Axe or sword? Is this build able to do without gem swapping for bossing and mapping? I hate doing that.

Edit: is impale better or infused channeling? Because if I buy the weapon, most likely if there's no white sockets then it becomes a problem for me.

1.For me, just go for the fortify Axe. Cyclone Axe Slayer using Resolute Technique is much cheaper than the Crit Variant.

2. What I did was bought the Vaal Axe then bought the recommended uniques:

Daresso's Salute, The Retch, Devoto's. After that I bought two-toned boots with life and 2 resists for 100c early in the league though...and then bought an astral plate(it's your choice if you want a 6-link but it's not mandatory) to supplement my resistances again or you could go Kaom's. If you have good resistance already..I'd say go offensive rolls with your Spiked Gloves, attack speed and such but if you're still lacking resistances cause of using kaom's...gets some resists...after that if you're buying a ring and do not have too much of a budget I'd say go for iron rings with +30 intelligence, physical damage to attacks and resistances(if still needed). If you are still lacking in intelligence...just put some points on the +30 intelligence nodes first while farming for currency for the expensive rings you want.

Tl:Dr Buy axe> buy uniques> fill in resist with two-toned boots, spiked gloves and astral plate(or use kaom's)> get intelligence with iron rings or +30 Intelligence node or whatever near your passive tree> farm glacier> swap to steel rings.

3. Try (Axe Fortify)-(Cyclone)-(Impale)-(Infused Channeling)-(Melee Physical Damage)-(Brutality)-(Damage on Full Life/ Pulverise). I'm mapping using DoFL but bossing is still doable and comfortable with Pulverise.

P.S. All of these are just my opinion during my playthrough with the build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info